This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,

Joined mud recently and wanted to put out an introduction. I work with Marc Ahlen and he recommend I come here to share my off-roading & modifying journey I'm about to embark on. I currently own a bone stock 2020 Toyota Tacoma and while I really enjoy the Tacoma, I have decided that it’d be nice to sell it and get something a bit older that I'm not afraid to scratch. Currently I am looking at 4th/5th Gen 4runners as well as GX470s based on the discussions I have had with Marc on what I want so I will likely go one of those directions. Looked through my pictures and looks like I haven’t captured any good ones of Tacoma Adventures I have had but here’s what I do have:

STI_Taco.jpg

And yes, that is my Subaru STI. In addition to adding off-roading to my life, I enjoy ticking time bombs with turbo noises.

David Benney

Welcome David! It's about time you joined the gang!

Rob

Welcome David. Our monthly breakfast mtg is this sat, pls check out the sticky thread.

GX and don't look back!!👍 Sorry, I prejudiced!!
But if you use it as intended, it will get scratched. :)

Good to have met David at the breakfast last sat. Hopefully you'll have a replacement ride before the next breakfast meeting; no pressure 😁

Good to have met David at the breakfast last sat. Hopefully you'll have a replacement ride before the next breakfast meeting; no pressure 😁
Hopefully you didn't scare him off. I'm not at work this week to ask him if you did.

David does not scare that easily. He's just chewing on ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom