SOLD 2009 [Virginia] built, well maintained PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Back up for sale after finishing the rear bumper (Dissent) and roof rack (upTop Alpha). Brand new Goodyear Duratrac LT275/70R18. OME lift, ARB bumper with Warn winch and new MasterPull synthetic line and Factor 55 fairlead and link. New MetalTech sliders. Fresh 4 wheel alignment. 3d printed cupholders (still have original) and new storage tray/cover for cool box. I have the ARB fog lights - just not installed due to VA inspections. Custom 3d printed TEQ driving light covers. Weathertech mats all around. JDM window visors. Cruiser Outfitters rear hatch exit button and handle so you can sleep in the back and open hatch from inside. Blue Ridge Overland Attic for storage. All maintenance up to date including all the big ticket items done with Toyota parts (radiator, starter, blower motor, power steering pump, steering rack, TREs and all U joints). This truck is solid and clean and ready to go. Spent most of its life in Texas - no rust. Would like to sell to MUD member first. $26k gets it. iKamper RTT available for purchase separately. Interior is great, more pics available. Wear on drivers seat to be expected. Someone needs to buy this and put it to work - I haven't been using it much.

IMG_7368.jpeg
IMG_7371.jpeg
IMG_7373.jpeg
IMG_7378.jpeg
IMG_7376.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s your asking price?

Any more interior and also frame and undercarriage pics? 2nd and 3rd row?

Could you send me the other pictures too?

@luckysob it literally says no longer aval in the title.

Can you send or just post the link to more photos? Undercarriage and sills would be helpful as well as interior photos. Thanks in advance.

I would like additional pictures as well. It's also hard to see the damage to the paint from the old fender flares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom