March meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y’all! I typically don’t do a March meet because many of the group goes to Round Up. But if anyone wants to grab some breakfast tacos next Saturday morning the 4th, let me know by posting or messaging.

9am
Taco Deli 7301 Burnet Road

Jim from Trail Legends is doing a "Trucks and Coffee" at his shop on Saturday morning.
8-noon
7031 E Highway 290

I am going to try to make it to the Taco Deli meet. It is tax season, so no Round Up for me. :frown:

Hey y’all! I typically don’t do a March meet because many of the group goes to Round Up. But if anyone wants to grab some breakfast tacos next Saturday morning the 4th, let me know by posting or messaging.

9am
Taco Deli 7301 Burnet Road
Hello,

I just met a club members wife at the gas station and she told me about the club/meet.
I don’t know if I will make it today, but I will definitely shoot for the next one. Look forward to the meet.

Hello,

I just met a club members wife at the gas station and she told me about the club/meet.
I don’t know if I will make it today, but I will definitely shoot for the next one. Look forward to the meet.
Mine! Glad I forgot to fill up her truck last night, or you might never have found us!

Consider coming to the roundup in a couple weeks. It’sa good time.

Reggie’s son had a good time in Maria, my FJ40
1678737327853.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom