A750F Auto Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid D - P2714 Error Code (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a list of vendors to order cruiser parts from? Is there a recommended vendor? I need the solenoid to get back on the road with my 100 series.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy

I just replaced mine in November... ordered from the local Toyota dealer through their on-line parts portal. Pricing was similar to most others and free shipping too.

Curious, is yours throwing that P2714 code consistently? Did something happen to cause it or did it just happen on it's own?

I just replaced mine in November... ordered from the local Toyota dealer through their on-line parts portal. Pricing was similar to most others and free shipping too.

Curious, is yours throwing that P2714 code consistently? Did something happen to cause it or did it just happen on it's own?
Good to know.

Mine threw the P2714 code after it came to a stop on the interstate then I tested it. Prior to the breakdown, it never gave me that code…symptoms were, it would down shift extremely hard from 4th down to 3rd, for a few months.

Mine started after a leak in a transmission cooler line and lost a lot of fluid. The solenoid replacement is pretty simple. I replaced the pan gasket and tranny filter as well. I did have to disconnect the front driveshaft for enough clearance to slide the solenoid out from the side of the valve body.

Mine started after a leak in a transmission cooler line and lost a lot of fluid. The solenoid replacement is pretty simple. I replaced the pan gasket and tranny filter as well. I did have to disconnect the front driveshaft for enough clearance to slide the solenoid out from the side of the valve body.
Thanks Chris! I did read your post earlier. Where in this photo is the solenoid you replaced?

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 3.02.34 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom