Wanted 1973 FJ40 Jack, Rods, and Handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
I have a 73 and the PO said the original jack was included…well it’s a modern one from a later 60 series…so I’m after the correct version now. Unfortunately I had one and sold it thinking I wouldn’t need the extra…that was dumb.

I found a decent set on Craigslist, but the owner wants $350! I was hoping maybe someone here might have one for slightly less money? Please work your magic, Mud!

I have a 73 and the PO said the original jack was included…well it’s a modern one from a later 60 series…so I’m after the correct version now. Unfortunately I had one and sold it thinking I wouldn’t need the extra…that was dumb.

I found a decent set on Craigslist, but the owner wants $350! I was hoping maybe someone here might have one for slightly less money? Please work your magic, Mud!
Can you shoot a pic of what a 73 looks like? Or what alphanumeric code I should look for on it?

Brain, 73 should be the thin top collar with non-slotted bolts, it would have a 3 on the top side of that collar and letter A through L representing month A being January & so on. BUT if the production date for @SEAWOLF is say…. 11/72 or 12/72 with a 73 title, I’d think that he would need to source a late 72 jack in order to be “correct” — I’m not sure what the rule of thumb is but a few months prior to the cruiser build date would work but after the build date might be a little more questionable?

BUMP!

I have these

DSC_0454.JPG

Thanks, but I’m hoping for some that are beat up- the fresh paint is too nice!

BUMP! I have everything ready to get these in their home...let me know what you have mud!

I’ve got this one, probably not period correct…
Let me know if interested.

Josh

D9FF9A87-935F-4FBA-8E6A-81FCB75406E0.jpeg

Also these guys… (stained furniture not included..)

2D9ACFD5-8478-49FD-B46E-3C9BA3125FB7.jpeg

BUMP...still looking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom