News! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Might be worth checking out.

IMG_20220914_114259.png

Have you got there yet? I've been prepping heat pump install, and the 60 for trip north. Messed up muffler hangar so got to
sort that out today. Worn bushings, too late now for new - damn.
I did go on Thursday. Nothing screamed buy me.
We went hoping the M18 trimmer pole saw thing would be on sale, but it was mostly other Milwaukee stuff.
Probably wait for spring on that. I'm sick of s***ty little 2 stroke engines

I'm also going to get a little milling machine soon, so it's kinda between them and busy bee.
It's mostly all the same crap with different paint, but I'm leaning more towards craftex which is busy bee.

I think I'll pass on this now. Sort of blew any kind of budget this month on home renovations.
My brothers b'day today so all he's getting is a bakery danish and coffee!

Yeah it's still dangerous in there... Just lots of stuff you don't usually see in stores so you'd otherwise have to order online.

I still use Midlands for most little stuff. They mostly sell the same brands, and it's closer. :meh:

I do suspect I know where my xmas presents are coming from for the foreseeable future tho. :lol:

Except KMS seems to be the only supplier of Walter cutting discs. I hate that Jet crap!

FML Im going to go buy a HJ60 today

That HJ60 was a heap of rust and it was missing the intake manifold and a ton of s***. frame was a goner. Engine sized. Doors didn't open from the outside. No marker lights. Tail gate, hatch, 5speed n tcase were nice! If I had land, I would have bought it but I am sooooo stuffed on this lot already.

This seems bad, very bad. I hate to think of the long term ramifications it’ll have.

Another sad picture. Western Red Cedar in Carmanah stressed by the current drought (ie. they shouldn't be yellow, lol). This picture taken just a few days ago. WTF...:(

Carmanah-Valley-Cedar-Drought-1536x1023.jpg

Ya, we got a row of big old red cedars in the back, and one of them is suffering.
Have to look up an Apache Rain Dance on the internet or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom