For Sale Columbus, OHIO 1988 FJ62. Rough, but fun "DRIVER" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(169, 217, 241)
$4900... Pretty rusty, but I've seen worse...(and many better!) Rear frame sections should have stiffeners removed/replaced or just box the frame back there. This truck is fun "as-is" I'm not sure if it's worth fixing up. It could be made better with some work, however it will never be a "NICE" cruiser.

NEW: Starter, alternator, all brakes, including calipers, pads, master cylinder, aluminum radiator, new thermostat and hoses, plate style trans cooler, rebuilt shifter, all new exhaust front to back, with bosch 02 sensors, new fuel pump (Denzo) new fuel sender, and lines coming up out of the tank. Newer (under 5000 miles) 33" ko2 all-terrain tires on freshly painted tacoma 16" wheels. (with 2" spacers) New rear shocks, new steering dampner. Cool beater truck, 4x4 works. All interior gauges and lights work. Truck is used on a daily basis, but I only drive 15-20 miles to work and back. Does OK on the highway, does have slight vibration at higher speeds +70mph. I'm sure the truck could benefit from a tune up and some maintenance items and would be best with a caretaker that understands how to work on these rigs. I have the Cold Start Injector unpluged at the moment, as it seems to make it run rich and its not cold here RN. Thats easily fixed with the replacement housing full of sensors that one of the forum guys here sells as a kit. I have many, many parts that can be included. I have doors, windows, a back hatch and tailgate, rear interior carpet and other parts that are better than what is on the truck but not perfect. WILDERNESS RACK SOLD, RACK IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE. If you serious, I highly suggest looking in person if possible. I can also send multiple 14 sec videos thru text or email to show any and all aspects of the good and bad. I've been in and around most parts of the truck...This is a rough old unit, but its not garbage. Thanks. Scott 614-638-0882

IMG_3656.JPG

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_3660.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

I can also get any additional pics a potential buyer may want. The truck is with me everyday. I can run out and snap a pic of whatever. Thanks -SW

IMG_4183.JPG

IMG_4184.JPG

IMG_4186.JPG

IMG_4188.JPG

I have original carpet from a truck I parted out, as well as all the rear panels/factory speakers. Although, the boom box speakers and stained plywood from the PO are a pretty classy upgrade. Also have a big swatch of original seat material. If someone wanted to fix that seat upholstery

IMG_4519.JPG

IMG_4520.JPG

IMG_4522.JPG

Under hood is stock. Aluminum Champion radiator with separate Jegs trans cooler. PO cut the A/C lines at firewall and made a custom battery tray out of wood by cutting the inner fender. I saved the inner fenders from my parts truck to correct that. Just haven't gotten to it.

IMG_4523.JPG

IMG_4525.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom