Stolen in Kansas City Missouri!! My 80 series is missing!! (Update) Recovered!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,
Sometime between Monday afternoon and this morning someone stole my 1996 white 80 series. It was stolen from a storage lot in the Waldo area. I've owned it for over 20years so I'm more than sentimental about it. Judging from the tire marks, it was likely winched onto a flat bed. The battery was disconnected but that didn't stop them. There were also 4 brand new OEM steelies with new lugs and a NIB Magnaflow downpipe with 2nd cat all inside the vehicle. I reported it stolen as of this morning but would appreciate any help as I know you feel my pain. Also keep your eyes open for any of the above parts popping up on anyone's radar. Thanks in advance for the help. I hate it that people can take other people's stuff!!

Thanks,

Josh Uecker
816-516-2438

Wow. That’s terrible. Any pictures to help identify?

people suck...

Hey All,
Update, my stolen cruiser has been recovered by the police and is back in my possession!! I'm happy to share that after a little over a YEAR, my 80 was recovered and I finally was able to bring it home today. I want to thank the TAC community especially @1MAC for being my wingman and wheelman today and @Flatlanderfj40 for a sweet deal on some new boots so it could make it home safely. It's a long story but after a series of unfortunate events, it ended up in the very capable, and completely innocent, hands of an enthusiast and unfortunately after he put some love into it, found out it was stolen. Its back home here in KC. Thanks All!

LIJ7EgovSDuwBbQyLAXz2Q.jpg

I feel lucky to be able to do something nice for Josh. He and his wife are some of the most giving people I’ve ever met and do so much to make the world a better place. Enjoy having your baby back!!

Thanks for the kind words Mike. I could say the same about you.

Wow crazy, glad you have it back.

Wow amazing. beautiful truck too, i was reading in anticipation of the damages further down in the post.

thanks for posting outcome, live in KC and remember seeing your post and an alarming number of cars have been stolen out of my neighborhood.

your outcome seems one in a million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom