Wanted Ohio (Cleveland area preferred) 2F Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you tell us what we would be "lending" it for?

What year(s) are you looking for?

Can you tell us what we would be "lending" it for?

What year(s) are you looking for?

We are looking at the exhaust and intake ports, with the goal of performance improvements in mind.

AFAIK, the ports did not change over the range of 2F years (1975 - 1987), correct? I know the combustion chambers changed ~1979 (domed to flat-top pistons), but the ports did not, correct?

Well I am definitely up for buying a "downey" like header and happy to help get this rolling. I was just reading that thread a few days ago but didn't realize that gonzopancho was local (or maybe just the engineer is local). Where exactly is he located? I have a '76 engine on a rolling chassis that I had covered at my parents house, they had some wicked straight line winds come through and uncover it :( so I had planned on pulling the head to make sure water didn't get in it. I have since purchased a newer 2F and plan to sell this one, so it would be a loan. I also have another head that was given to me, but I don't know what it was from. Happy to help with this project, I am about 30 minutes East of Cleveland.

Last edited:
Well I am definitely up for buying a "downey" like header and happy to help get this rolling. I was just reading that thread a few days ago but didn't realize that gonzopancho was local (or maybe just the engineer is local). Where exactly is he located? I have a '76 engine on a rolling chassis that I had covered at my parents house, they had some wicked straight line winds come through and uncover it :( so I had planned on pulling the head to make sure water didn't get in it. I have since purchased a newer 2F and plan to sell this one, so it would be a loan. I also have another head that was given to me, but I don't know what it was from. Happy to help with this project, I am about 30 minutes East of Cleveland.
Sending PM now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom