200 series picture thread (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New here just pulled this off showroom floor on Saturday. Don’t know if it was one of the “last ones” or not
5E6E9B21-0E0F-4F30-9B31-081F2A3FFC53.jpeg

Hi Guys, I’m new to posting here. Here’s my 21 Heritage. Got the OEM front spacer, Spidertrax spacers and some Wildpeak AT’s first week. Now I spend my days going back and forth on suspensions and wheel offset options. Pic of truck on the lift is after a Westcott Designs preload collar lift I put on in the meantime.

View attachment 2860079

View attachment 2860080
How do you like that lift?

What wheels are those?

They look like the Method 314's, a very Rally inspired wheel. Look at the OZ and Braid (pricey) wheels for similar styles.

Reactions: LCT
Two from this summer. Haven’t posted here in a long time, but hoping to get back into it

Usually on IG (for those that are interested) @charlie.dont.dance.tango

72CA47FD-771C-4E70-9D87-EE77DDF1525B.jpeg

9587DA33-012B-4E73-844C-79D145E778A9.jpeg

Reactions: CT3
Planning another winter desert trip soon and was scrolling through pics from last year:

AM-JKLVHiqn0plv9bJWoHYD4PoBJ151C8YJtstt7FRv_IRFxeAICQy3DZFvkur7KnsKo8xXYzkjaPPihbFKwGnjZUUN_Ai1IiPiHiKDDsMctJqs4g6rLO2cStVte2LngZY1LQYWRYfrbbIMpSznISAVikL2kaQ=w1250-h937-no
I was in Moab last year around Feb/March, do you have any specific recommendations for that area that time of year? I’ll likely be there again after I stop in at Slee 🙏

I've been following along on IG for a while, good stuff.
Thank you! Haven’t been super active there either as of late (my apologies) work has been a grind the last many months…

I thought the Sequoia was a US market only vehicle...? (re: the first pic in your post...)
Lots of them end up in the middle east through import companies. Most middle eastern countries don't have to deal with the DOT restrictions and age isn't an issue.

Lots of "salvage title" vehicles end up there being rebuilt on the cheap.

I was in Moab last year around Feb/March, do you have any specific recommendations for that area that time of year? I’ll likely be there again after I stop in at Slee 🙏

Nothing too specific other than to say if there is snow or ice on the trail be exceptionally careful because a very easy trail can turn dangerous with a tiny bit of ice. If it's been dry and sunny for a while before you get to Moab, most trails should be fine, but last year the area saw over 6" of snow the day before we got there which meant even the easiest trails were quite sketch. I would suggest keeping a close eye on the weather and keep your plans flexible - a good rule of thumb is aim for a level or two easier than what you generally do with perfect conditions.

Two days short of 6 months on the dot and the suspension is finally on. Front coilovers showed up this past Friday which was the last piece I was waiting on

King 2.5 w/ adjusters (valved by Filthy)
Dobinsons C59-559V rear coils
SPC UCA's
Slee Spidertrax 1.25" spacers
Dobinsons panhard bar
275/70R18 Ridge Grapplers (will need to lightly heat gun fender liners due to slight rub at full lock)

Before:

XBRFG6Qh.jpg

After:

4Tm3xXzh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom