SOLD Sold (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 55 Series
  3. 100 Series
Silver w/BFG Ko2’s, all maintenance is up to date including replacement of both front axles and globes with OE at dealership. Documentation is included with the sale.

Very nice ride, I searched the whole country to find a low mileage, clean LC I’ve owned it since 95k. Refer to eBay listing for price and end date, for fairness and due to the responses I’m allowing in person inspection/drives but the sale will be conducted via the auction on eBay.

I will update the listing later with photos and more detailed description I just wanted to get this posted up, I recently moved into a new role at work that includes a vehicle and therefore I don’t have the need to keep it.

The vehicle can be viewed in person during the week in Lawrenceville, GA or on the weekends in Greenville, SC.

Last edited:
Here’s the receipt for the globes , also the LC isn’t rusty by any stretch of the imagination, if it were and I was trying to rip someone off I’d have had the rear hatch repainted for $400 and bluebeamed the comment that I disagreed with the tech made out of that invoice about the shock body being rusty.

I am not a DIY person and I developed a reputation at Toyota for being willing to spend money on the LC. If you look on the January invoice you will see the axles were replaced and then look at one of the other invoices from July you will see they recommended replacing the axles again, but backtracked when I reminded them that they replaced them 5-7months ago and less than 10K miles.

if I were trying to be a used car salesman I’d have dolled the ride up with black spray paint and glamor shots then left out the service history but I’m not, I’m trying to find a new owner for probably one of my most favorite cars and one I spent over a year locating much like a lot of you are in the process of doing now.

The take away being if the LC were rusty I wouldn’t have spent the money I did on maintenance items and I sure wouldn’t have replaced that manifold or the globes. I’d have driven it until it had 250k and sold it for 10K only changing the oil.

Additionally if vehicle, fuel, insurance and taxes didn’t come with my new position it wouldn’t be for sale.

if you’re genuinely interested then come out drive/inspect/see the LC, take it to your mechanic, or bring your brother in law to help asses if it’s the one for you.

A61DFF1B-D464-4C85-977E-D109504935AE.png

Out of curiosity (since I’m in the same boat), how much did your dealership charge for the AHC fluid replacement and to replace all four globes?

While we’re all waiting for underbody pics I’ll share a story from my search today. The salesman at a dealership told me he couldn’t get me underbody pics until late next week because the lift won’t be available for a while... 😂

@EricBikas , I might have missed it: can you describe the undercarriage? Is it clean? Some rust? Lots of rust?

I am available all weekend for viewing/inspection/driving in Greenville SC. If you want to set something up in North Atlanta sometime next week we can work that out too.

Additionally I’m available to take specific photos on an as needed basis. I did give first right of refusal to a local veterinarian but he hasn’t driven or seen the vehicle yet but just as a point of interest.

Thank you guys

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom