CMCC Substitute Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
Threads
I would really like to do an informal wheeling trip on the weekend CMCC was going to happen - July 8-11.

Camping in the back corner of Twin Grove, T14 - T22 area. Call twin Grove to reserve - post up on this thread and I will X out site and put down your name.

Let's try to fill in the far end (dead end) of the road so we are not intermingled with other campers.

Cost is $138 for one site for 4 nights

Those of you with trailers may want to make arrangements with the campground... don't think they will fit back at the primitive sites.

Sites reserved:
T13: Bruce / Crusha - July 8,9,10,11​
T18: 76FJ40 - July 8,9,10,11​
T23: CAZ / ?? - July 8,9,10,11​

map3.JPG

Last edited:
Works for me.

I'm interested.

I'll cross post this to to the CLCC clubhouse page. I know there will be interest there.

I'm in but will have the cabin where I usually have it. I have no choice where else am I gonna make breakfast for old Bob?????

What's on the menu besides bacon and coffee?

I will do this as long as I don't have to follow @Crusha. I heard trees hate his guts.

Trees, coelacanths, Troglodytes, flesh eating bacteria, Walmart people, cat haters, flat billers, people with colostomy bags, overweight dog owners, prohibitionists, they all hate me.

I’m cool with it.

I think Karl is planning to go. So does Tom2 . We have a family cabin reserved for that weekend so Karl is taking over my reservation.
We’re staying home this year.

Karl!

I’m in for it

Shirtless of course hey it’ll be HOT 🥵

😎

"Shirtless Burl" could either be a weird tropical cocktail, or a Ben and Jerry ice cream flavor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom