CMCC Substitute Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are we making individual reservations or is Daddy Greg making the arrangements?

Works for me.

I'm reserved T23 for the nights of July 8,9,10,11. We should try to fill in the dead end part on both sides first.

I'll update first post with map and site numbers. Please post what site and nights you reserve and if you are looking to share the site.

Cost was $138 for one site for 4 nights.

Last edited:
I'm gonna reserve T23 for the nights of July 8,9,10,11. We should try to fill in the dead end part on both sides first.

I'll update first post with map and site numbers. Please post what site and nights you reserve and if you are looking to share the site.

Cost was $138 for one site for 4 nights.
I'm, just let me what you need. if we go the individual route we should try to make sure the sites are all together. I prefer site T14 but really don't care either way

I just called Twin Grove and they are fully open and tent sites are wide open for July.

Let's get commitments on sites and figure out how many we need.

I'm a definite.

I'm, just let me what you need. if we go the individual route we should try to make sure the sites are all together. I prefer site T14 but really don't care either way

Bruce, I'll split T14 with you, but you have to book it! :flipoff2:

Some sites have electricity, if anybody needs it.

I dunno, either is fine with me.

Just reserved good ol' T18. It's got electricity and I can share if you're nearby and have a long extension cord.

Maybe ill be ready for next year.
70F9F2B7-EAB1-41BF-9630-390D93ECDFCE.jpeg

The park is open and the KOA is open. Is there info about the rest of Pine Grove? (hotels, food, ...)
Thanks

I live in the same county (Schuylkill) as the KOA, Rausch Creek, and Pine Grove) and believe that by the time the second weekend of July rolls around we'll be going green.

Will anyone be running green trails here or will this be for “grown up trucks” only?

Bump for anyone else interested - I'm really looking forward to a few days of wheeling and camping. I'm jonesing for a CMCC campfire in a bad way!

I also plan to take the TW to do a little local exploring and trying to convince a few others to do the same!

20200523_104143 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom