FOR SALE - Full Belly Skid Plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Up for sale is a slee prototype skid plate. Direct bolt on that replaces the factory cross member. I have run this skid for over 6 years without issue. Offer excellent protection with slightly better clearance than the factory set up.

Tons of info and pics here New armor installed

$175 local pick up only

1570542060971.png

Up for sale is a slee prototype skid plate. Direct bolt on that replaces the factory cross member. I have run this skid for over 6 years without issue. Offer excellent protection with slightly better clearance than the factory set up.

I'll take it Phil. Been wanting to pull the trigger on one of these for awhile.

If this is for the 80, I am interested in being #2. I will investigate it and bow out if I see any reason it wont work on my rig.

OK, keep me in the queue. Thanks Phil. BTW, I have the sway bar disconnect installed and have been looking for a chance to use it. Casner my be a bit mild for it, but ill see how she does.

Also, I am coming through Phoenix this weekend to and from Casner. @Arizona Jeff please let me know if you are going to pass, and I will pick it up Sunday.

Also, I am coming through Phoenix this weekend to and from Casner. @Arizona Jeff please let me know if you are going to pass, and I will pick it up Sunday.

Ok. I’m firm on taking it at this point but will reach out if that changes.

Who ever gets this let me know I would like to get a few measurements of it while it is off the truck :)

Who ever gets this let me know I would like to get a few measurements of it while it is off the truck :)

Will do. Should have it by early next week. PM me your cell and I'll call when I have it in hand. I can text you pics with measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom