Center Console Box Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All -

3 pics below showing my center console box, which I think is best described as 'cup holder world.'

The 4th pic is a part I order which is the tray for the center console, however didn't realize this only fits in 2003-2007 models.

The correct tray part for my year (2001) is yet another 2 cup holders.

So I have a few questions:

1. does anybody have this tray, and do you feel like its helpful? That would be 6 cupholding locations total within about 1 square foot of space, which seems strange to me.

2. Any great ideas on how to best use this large amount of space?

3. For the top compartment, I'm looking for a 1/4" cut-to-size rubber-ish solution that is a little grippy so that I can set my phone in there without it rattling around the box. Any suggestions?

4. Lastly - does anyone know the procedure for removing the cupholding tray on the back of the console tower that serves the back seat? Mine needs to be removed, cleaned, re-lubed, and reinstalled as it does not currently function well.

Thanks to anyone who can help shed light on these crazy little details. They've been bugging me for months.

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Have you looked at the stuff from Wit's End? The owner is a member here, though I'll be damned if I can remember his handle.

Wits' End Console Liners.

Don't know about the rest. I taped those fold-down cupholders shut so I can use the top compartment for cables & other junk.

Have you looked at the stuff from Wit's End? The owner is a member here, though I'll be damned if I can remember his handle.

Wits' End Console Liners.

Don't know about the rest. I taped those fold-down cupholders shut so I can use the top compartment for cables & other junk.

@NLXTACY is the man, he can hook ya up.

E: RIP. Too slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom