Wanted Looking for discontinued rear window deflector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently purchased a 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser that is missing the rear window deflector. I’ve been told that it has been discontinued. I have the part number: PT73860000. Would have one have an idea where I could find one? Thank you!

554F46DC-A1BE-4022-933A-7860FF7CBC88.jpeg

I've got one off a 99. Pm sent.

Hey David, If you haven't sold that Rear Wind Deflector, I've been looking for one for my 98 LX470. Thanks In Advance

link says $450 click on the link and it's $600
wonder if these could be 3D printed????

you have one customer, the resellers are really taking advantage of the cruiser market selling for 450-600 for a piece of plastic.

Hope someone knocks these off..

you have one customer, the resellers are really taking advantage of the cruiser market selling for 450-600 for a piece of plastic.

Hope someone knocks these off..

I inquired with the original maker of these and they are not making them and have no interest in making them again.
I checked with a local plastics molder and they would have no issue making them but the mold would be $10,000 to make. after them mold was made it wouldn't cost a few dollars to produce.

Could a spoiler do the same thing as the deflector? Much cheaper if could.

I could really use a rear window deflector (part number: pt738 - 60000) - especially at a decent price. Must fit a 2000 Land Cruiser. Momma says the one torn off by a jammed garage door must be replaced! Grateful for anyone extending help on finding one! Many Thanks to everyone.

I have one for sale with mounts. No bolts or clips.
Thanks for your response, SouthJerseyJim. I do still have the hardware, as the carbon part was broken off at the clips. What are you looking to get for it? could you post a photo and / or describe its condition? Thank you for your time, sir. I will ck-bk tomorrow.

Still looking for a rear window wind deflector (part number: pt738 - 60000). Would appreciate hearing from anyone having one for sale. Just in-case, am attaching image of what I'm needing.

rear_window_wind_deflector.jpg

I have a trade ad up for one, hoping someone who has a ladder is looking to switch back to stock. I'm willing to sell it also. PM me if your interested.

I have a OEM black plastic rear deflector if anyone is still looking. Has mounting brackets and all hardware ,except one bolt that threads in the body (stainless-easy to replace at hardware store). I lost it in the snow! Pm me if interested..

I have a OEM black plastic rear deflector if anyone is still looking. Has mounting brackets and all hardware ,except one bolt that threads in the body (stainless-easy to replace at hardware store). I lost it in the snow! Pm me if interested..
can't PM you. got an error message. but i'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom