Leather seat cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a leather seat cover for the bottom of driver's seat one can get thats the same color as the oem (dark grey)? Or is there an OEm part number for this portion? My seat is starting to show some wear and this was an issue on my other lexus which eventually got worse, trying to prevent that. TIA

those look pretty decent, just the wrong color. I will keep looking Thanks!

If you find a good leather source, please post it. I’d love to replace both front seats and the rear seat leathers.

Thanks,
Scott

That should go nicely in the Land Cruiser… -Since I’m convinced the seat leather comes from plastic cows...

Cant you order the OEM bottom seat cushion leather cover from Toyota? They are much easier to remove and replace than they used to be, and nothing matches better than OEM.

There are some ways to "plus up" the leather -- I think I saw a couple of videos YouTube. IICR, it involves applying some filler and then re-dyeing the color, but the results are pretty impressive. Of course, replacing it with an OEM cover would be simpler but more $ (if you can find one).

anyone happen to have a part number for an oem one?

I dont know what year you have, but it is $700 on a 2016.

gNW4enW.jpg

wtKMWT6.jpg

Last edited:
I gt that OEMs need to make money on parts, but some of those prices are offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom