LX570 Leather Seat Cover Inquiry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a good resource for getting the true color of the leather seats on these rigs?

I have a 2015 LX570, which is starting to tear on the usual spot on the driver side, and I was looking for a replacement.

VIN Decoder says trim is:
LL2
Looking at seat covers from a Lexus parts site, I'm seeing:
71072-60F51-C0
71072-60F71-C0

Both of the above seem to be "Black" but I can't seem to tell what the difference is and looking at the leather itself in my vehicle, it'd def not a black, more like a bluish grey.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pretty sure there were only 2 interior color options for 2015, black or tan. So I would think those would be correct but you could prob have a dealer verify by your VIN if you know a dealer with a helpful parts dept.

Is there a good resource for getting the true color of the leather seats on these rigs?

I have a 2015 LX570, which is starting to tear on the usual spot on the driver side, and I was looking for a replacement.

VIN Decoder says trim is:
LL2
Looking at seat covers from a Lexus parts site, I'm seeing:
71072-60F51-C0
71072-60F71-C0

Both of the above seem to be "Black" but I can't seem to tell what the difference is and looking at the leather itself in my vehicle, it'd def not a black, more like a bluish grey.

Any help would be appreciated.
Also, the two part numbers listed are the same color. The final 2 characters denote the part color. I didn't look up the parts you listed, but probably for left and right or seat bottom and back. I'm pretty sure the parchment interiors are B1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom