Roof Rack Covers ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
Has anyone bought the roof rack covers from ebay? Looks likey are from China, they are black and less than $40 shipped for all 4. How’s the fit? They are specified for the Prado 120. I only need the front passenger side in black.

Last edited:
I never ordered them. Thinking about just doing a roof rack delete.

Any follow-up? All of my covers were destroyed in a hail storm, so I've found all four (in black) on AliExpress for $33. If I end up fixing my truck, I'll probably buy these.

roof rack cover roof bar end shell for Toyota Land Cruiser PRADO 120 150 FJ120 FJ150 LC120 LC150 KZJ120 UZJ120 TRJ120 LJ120 etc -in Armrests from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Follow-up: Fitment of rear covers is fair but adequate. Fitment of front covers is poor. They can be made to fit by trimming tabs and using double-sided 3M tape. Still, less than 1/10 the cost of OE covers.

I’m just going to delete.

Meaning, it stuck on there, but if it blew off a year or two from now I wouldn't be surprised.

Which side do you need? I have a factory OE right rear cover with all the mounting tabs. It's black. PM me and make me an offer if you're interested.

Bringing this back up. I ended up replacing my broken one with a new OEM one. Now I’m missing drivers side front and middle. Anyone have any extra black covers laying around?

Bringing this back up. I ended up replacing my broken one with a new OEM one. Now I’m missing drivers side front and middle. Anyone have any extra black covers laying around?
Look at ebay. Prado 120 roof rack covers. A little tab trimming but it all looks the same and mine have held for almost a year. Color match painted too. Close enough. They come black.

Screenshot_20200813-113309_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200813-113319_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom