Trip, Expedition and Meet-up Notices Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just found out my son has his first ball game Sat, so even if weather cooperated I'm out. Hopefully weather will cooperate for you and Moab Bound.

Definitely need to set something up for spring...

What are you thinking Moab? I'm fine either way but it's supposed to be pretty cold out. If you are busy or on the edge I'm fine waiting until another time when the weather is better and more can make it.

Anyone still exist on this thing??, I am game for a meet up and I think we should all strive for it. I know that it is around the holidays but I have been around cruisers for 14 years and collecting hard for the past 4. I have met more cruiser people on craigslist than I have from here and that makes me sad. So come one come all give me your ideas of what to do, Ill even host the darn thing if I have to. I want to meet more cruiser people!

Last edited:
Its stirring here SSTigerMerc...

I am going to the black hills cruiser classic in July all things willing. If anyone else would like to come and convoy lets go. I figure strength in numbers. Let me know.

I am happy to see any cruiser people and am glad to call people in this group my friends. That being said my brother and I are planning a small tuttle trip in late may so I can stretch my cruisers legs and find any hic ups before I head to south Dakota. If anyone would like to tag along you are more than welcome to. Even if you just want to go as a passenger and have some fun. It will probably be a leave Friday wheel Saturday go home sunday thing, but anyone is welcome to join us. Also if anyone has any interest john c fremont days in july has a nice car show, food, stuff for the kiddos, stuff to buy, civil war stuff in downtown fremont the weekend before we head to south Dakota. Yours truly will be there with a UNIMOG 5 ton and cruiser. So if you would like to come out I would be happy to see you all once again.

Regards,
S

Let us know when you nail down the dates...

It will probably be the 10th of June. Work is sending me to get my engineering license on the last week of May in Georgia. I will keep you all posted

Not in the cards for me this year but thanks for the heads up...

Still here, but life gets in the way...

You can certainly do a BIRF Party in my driveway in the next week. I'll be cracking those open for the first time.

You can certainly do a BIRF Party in my driveway in the next week. I'll be cracking those open for the first time.
If you would like some help or need tools, I can always find a reason to come to Lincoln or you can come up this way. Just let me know what you want to do.

You guys still rally up?
Sunday funday adventure could be cool.

Always down for a weekend road trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom