anyone have a snorkel template? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
I got an ebay safari style snorkel for a birthday gift off of my mother last year. I was going to finally get around to installing but came to find that the template has completely disappeared.

Does anyone have theirs lying around I could get sent to me??

Thanks

Always mockup the snorkel to the fender and don't trust the template absolutely. My template was off by only 3 inches. Was super pissed. Fortunately the rest of the snorkel covered the very large oval hole I eventually created.

I bought a snorkel off of ebay and believe me, the template was accurate! Post a picture if you are still looking for a template.

The templates contour the fender very close. Not a lot of other ways to fit it. While I'm capable of screwing things up my only mistake was not mocking the snorkel itself.

I still have mine if you need it I can ship it to you.

Sweet..... thanks buddy. I'll shoot you my new addy tomorrow when I get the keys.

Always mockup the snorkel to the fender and don't trust the template absolutely. My template was off by only 3 inches. Was super pissed. Fortunately the rest of the snorkel covered the very large oval hole I eventually created.

Yeah 100 percent agree.... I just need it as a starting point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom