PPI in Phoenix? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Reach out to the crew the "Copper State Cruisers"

Well, when I told the guy via text that I was out of the country for military...that pretty much ended our communication. I'll be back next weekend, and asked if he would be willing to hold it with a deposit.

He suggested the next time I am in Phoenix I look him up, so he can pour acid on my face.

So, I guess the search continues...

Well, when I told the guy via text that I was out of the country for military...that pretty much ended our communication. I'll be back next weekend, and asked if he would be willing to hold it with a deposit.

He suggested the next time I am in Phoenix I look him up, so he can pour acid on my face.

So, I guess the search continues...
What? I am down in Phoenix for an event. I'm not qualified to ppi anyone's vehicle but I could happily punch that guy in the stones for you..

Go see Eric Murphy at Camelback Toyota. He is the service director and has a mechanic there that only works on old land cruisers. He’s a member of copper state cruisers as well so tries to help fellow enthusiasts whenever he can!

What? I am down in Phoenix for an event. I'm not qualified to ppi anyone's vehicle but I could happily punch that guy in the stones for you..

lol, thanks for the offer, much appreciated. I see where he's coming from, thinking I could potentially be a scam...but his reaction was less than pleasant. I was extremely interested in the rig, too. Bummer.

Go see Eric Murphy at Camelback Toyota. He is the service director and has a mechanic there that only works on old land cruisers. He’s a member of copper state cruisers as well so tries to help fellow enthusiasts whenever he can!

I'm in Germany, currently, and wanted someone to go look at it for me. Will definitely keep Mr. Murphy in mind though, next time I am in Phoenix and need any work done. Thanks!

I can vouch for Eric Murphy @murf as being very LC knowledgeable and having a great deal of personal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom