anyone Running Ironman Pro Foam cell 2'' Lift kit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just purchased 2 of these lift kits (one for me, one for my brother) from metal tech since they were on sale this passed weekend. it was pretty much a $300 savings, plus free rear coil isolator kit.

- looking for some feedback
- should I be running a sway bar relocation brackets?
- What about after market UCAS?
- Diff Drop Kit?

@coues32 I guess you are supposed to get the Toyota upper rubber isolators also. They are $150 on metal tech site, but I just went to a junk yard today and pulled out 2 sets from some 3rd gen 4runner. They are in great shape for being 15-20 year old parts and the 2 pair only cost me $20. I recommend you do the same if you have the time and resources.

1) I quite like mine.

2) I don't know - I have a KDSS truck and did nothing.

3) UCA's are preferable.

4) A diff drop is unnecessary.

I wish I had seen this, I have been watching these kits waiting for a sale! Did you contact them to get the free isolator kit or was it automatically included?

I wish I had seen this, I have been watching these kits waiting for a sale! Did you contact them to get the free isolator kit or was it automatically included?
@Cringe ot was already part of the deal. I would call them and see if they honor it a day late.

I'm in a smallernie town but go narrow try to find used isolators also.
Excited to get the kit on...

Love this kit. You can't beat it for the cost.

I didn't touch the sways.

I put on SPC UCA. They helped the alignment get back to normal.

No diff drop.

7EFC86D8-409E-4BCC-BFCE-DADB2B1BE82E.jpeg

Look great @estoddart ! Did you adjust the front height at all or is that how they came ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom