◘ CSC November meeting Show n' Shine @ CBT NOVEMBER 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
(no shine actually required but doesn't hurt!) ITS THAT TIME AGAIN...FOOD, FUN, SUN & RAFFLE ☼ starts at 11:00AM. If you haven't been, we have ALOT of CSC Cruisers show up and have a good time. We welcome new members or even people not part of the club but watch from the forum sidelines. Bring your Toyota and hang out on a nice day with us!

Just like last year from 11am to ? Date is Saturday, November 11th. Location is 1550 E. Camelback Road at Camelback Toyota. It will be located on the front SE corner of the lot.

Includes parking our Land Cruisers on the corner of the lot at Camelback Rd/16th street for visibility. Kind of like a Land Cruiser Expo. Also CBT will be setting up a couple pop ups and cooking up lunch right there next to the CSC trucks.

* bring a shade pop up if you'd like

This would also be open to people coming in to check out the “classic Toyotas” and helping themselves to the plentiful food...

* Of course the idea is CBT would like to cover a couple bases here:

1) To show appreciation for the business the club brings to our dealership by having a staffed lunch station gilling up burgers and dogs, chips, and sodas. We will also have some small handouts/raffle gifts.
2) Showcase the “Classic Toyotas” and how they are cool (!), the Toyota heritage, the quality and longevity of the product. Many passers-by seem to migrate to the "cool truck show" which makes it fun!
3) As in the past we encourage the generosity of giving help to real people in need during this holiday season that would benefit our community. **See post #4 below for charity information** As usual, I love and appreciate the charitable nature of this group!

>> You are encouraged to bring any and all gear if you want: camp trailers, open up your roof top tent, or awning, etc. Bring it on! Bring your appetite and good spirit~

Last edited:
>>> Please do not go into the service area because it is packed on Saturdays and you will get swallowed up! ☺

See the map below and pull into the front areas of the property closest to the intersection and come in from either Camelback Rd or 16th St. (see below). A little before 11:00 we will start parking cruisers up on the front pad - pull into the center lane which is lined by the red walkway shades. People will guide/direct you into the front pad spots from there. If you are bringing your trailer give me a PM ahead of time please so we can save a longer spot(s).

1117151220a-jpg.1163677

We will end up parking where the stars are - and the large white area is where we will be cooking up and putting up the pop ups. This year we will open up more parking spots on the interior rows in that lot to accommodate the trucks/trailers/etc.

csc1-jpg.1163688

Our charity again this year is Mary Ellen's Place (<click for website) a place to prevent homelessness for our women veterans who need a helping hand getting back on track. Its local , small, and all the money goes 100% straight to the charity unlike some others.

PLEASE bring some items to help this worthy cause. I know CSC is community minded and this can help us make a difference in peoples lives.

Last year you guys rocked it and filled all the boxes to the brim. The charity people were floored on the help they received from you all ~

Thank you!

Here is a list of needed items*. You can bring them down the day of the event and drop them in the donation boxes - these items, along with additional food and financial donations, we will present to this charity later in December.
FOOD
* Canned meats * Beans *Juices (non refrigerated) * Cooking Oil *Condiments
* Fruit * Noodles *Sauces * Knorr's Pasta and Rice sides * Rice a Roni *Velveta Chesse
* For the Kids: Mac & Cheese, Cookies & crackers, Snacks for school lunches
PERSONAL
* Toilet Paper * Paper towels * Laundry Detergent
* Tall kitchen trash bags
* Cleaning products: Mr. Clean, Windex, Toilet bowl cleaner
GIFT CARDS:
*FRYS & WALMART

Any help, Big or Small, will be certainly appreciated by these veterans

Last edited:
Oops...Dec 2 is the CSC Xmas party so date to be determined soon for the show n shine

I should be able to make it. Just gotta decide what to bring.... the LV or 40 or maybe both
I vote both for the cool factor :cool::cool:

I may still be cruiser-less by then but I'll try to make it nonetheless. Always a good time.

**UPDATED the needs list in post #4 from Joan @ Mary Ellens Place. The event being on Veterans day - perfect!

Joan E. Sisco
USMC Veteran
Founder / CEO
Veterans First Ltd.
8433 N. Black Canyon Highway, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85021
P: 602.841.7663
jsisco@veteransfirstltd.org
www.veteransfirstltd.org

Preventing Homelessness and Stabilizing Lives Among our Women Veterans and

providing referrals, resources and information to all our Veterans, their families and caregivers.

"We Must * TOGETHER * We Can

"Make a Difference"

Some pics from past Show N Shine events

csc1612_03-jpg.1361232

csc1612_11-jpg.1361241

csc1612_25-jpg.1361256

csc1511_26-jpg.1165498

Sounds like fun, I will be there

As it's the weekend following the Tucson run I'll likely bring some dust up :)

(that means I plan to be there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom