2014 Land Cruiser found a new home - in my garage! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I told my wife I was going to poke around the local car lots, my wife said that I better be careful because looking at cars is like looking at puppies - once you start looking, it's hard to not bring one home.

Once again, she was correct.

I stumbled on a 2015 Land Cruiser with under 19k miles. I couldn't believe it when I found it. I've always loved the idea of having one and never thought I would join the LC club, but here I am. The color (inside and out) was what I would have picked if I had bought new and I couldn't be happier with it so far.

Thanks to all you who blazed the trail - so far just about every question I have had on the vehicle has been answered somewhere on this forum.

2017-08-06_17-20-08_506.jpeg

Very nice find and congrats! Time to get it dirty. :cheers::lol:
Just wondering how much did it set you back? Just PM if you don't want to post it here, I'm trying to see what kind of price difference here in Cali.

Very nice find and congrats! Time to get it dirty. :cheers::lol:
Just wondering how much did it set you back? Just PM if you don't want to post it here, I'm trying to see what kind of price difference here in Cali.
pm sent

The new owners are coming out of the woodwork! Must be 200-series buying season :)
I'm feeling pretty lucky - I was really just browsing around town when I stumbled on this. I know they are tough to find on the used market and was stunned when this was on the lot.

I was more stunned when the wife was impressed with it and comfortable behind the wheel - that could have been a show stopper. Lucky for me, everything came in line.

I have to say - it feels a little different than the 2004 Highlander I've been driving for 13 years!

Congrat's 2014 or 2015? Not that it makes any diff, but title says 14 and your post says 15. Personally I can't tell them apart. Enjoy your new beast!

Congrat's 2014 or 2015? Not that it makes any diff, but title says 14 and your post says 15. Personally I can't tell them apart. Enjoy your new beast!
Fat fingered the text in the post - it is a 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom