Inti rack possibility! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think it was just installed incorrect as I have those L bracket pieces too. They just need to rotate the L bracket 180 degrees so it rests on the edge to be flat. Easy enough to fix though. Just pop the rivets off, rotate and rivet again! Unless they intentionally wanted to have a lip in front and back?

@Salue, just got one rack for the Uwharrie Jamboree and Inti is including that L bracket (something new). The purpose of that is to hold objects lower than the bar, so they don't fall off. I personally don't like it because it will bother if you are loading something bigger than the rack floor or if you need slide up stuff.

BTW, got your bolts. PM send.

That's strange that it is something new since it looks like the same end piece I have but have it installed as I mentioned so it's a flat rack. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the lip either. Got your PM, payment sent!

Cheers,
Salue

Ready to display Inti Roof Rack at Uwharrie Jamboree (got 3 for sale)

img_4822-jpg.1425476

img_4820-jpg.1425475

img_4818-jpg.1425474

I'm surprised they can still get the raw materials to make and allowed to ship out. I have friends there, total cluster f***.

Great looking racks though.

I'm surprised they can still get the raw materials to make and allowed to ship out. I have friends there, total cluster f***.

Great looking racks though.

You are totally right, Venezuela is a real mess now. But there are still people working hard in the country as INTI. Is not easy to find the raw materials to manufacture, but they are doing what they can to make it happen.

You are totally right, Venezuela is a real mess now. But there are still people working hard in the country as INTI. Is not easy to find the raw materials to manufacture, but they are doing what they can to make it happen.

I don't want to take away from INTI, just people need to start keeping an eye on their orders. When raw materials get harder to find, people start looking for substitutes and it's usually not as good a quality. I own a small design build company and I see this first hand at the production level.

I don't want to take away from INTI, just people need to start keeping an eye on their orders. When raw materials get harder to find, people start looking for substitutes and it's usually not as good a quality. I own a small design build company and I see this first hand at the production level.

I understand your point. INTI is super extra careful with their products and they don't play around. I had to stop importing their racks for almost a year, because they were not able to find the raw material needed to manufacture their product with the same quality they have done it in the past.

BTW @stock: what do you build? Just curious and looking forward to support Mudders.

I understand your point. INTI is super extra careful with their products and they don't play around. I had to stop importing their racks for almost a year, because they were not able to find the raw material needed to manufacture their product with the same quality they have done it in the past.

BTW @stock: what do you build? Just curious and looking forward to support Mudders.

It sucks they are in that position, but good to hear they keep their standards.

I own Philadelphia Salvage Company . Architectural & Marine salvage and design build.

Hi, does INTI have a size spec'ed out for the 100 series? If so, what is pricing/availability? I have an 04 Lx470, thanks

Hi, does INTI have a size spec'ed out for the 100 series? If so, what is pricing/availability? I have an 04 Lx470, thanks

Unfortunately they don't manufacture for 100 series, that Cruiser is very rare to find in Venezuela. I had one and couldn't get them to manufacture it.

Sorry about that.

Last edited:
IMG_4882.JPG

2 more Racks on their way to Saudi Arabia!!!

Last edited:
3 racks ready for delivery and one assembled in NC. let me know if you are interested.

Ready to deliver 3 brand new INTI racks.

Working on a possible discount for couple weeks, will post details soon.

WOW!!! I would've never seen that...
That is not original or they installed it wrong (hope not).
Hey guys I just saw your post regarding the front and rear lip on my rack. I'm not getting it can u give me further details? And could you show me a picture of correctly installed?

IMG_5319.JPG
IMG_5320.JPG

Here are some pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom