Inti rack possibility! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Racks delivered!!! will PM AWB information to everyone involved

Let me know who is interested for next order Jan 2017.

Hey Juan,
Is it possible to order a hi-ift jack mount for it in the next run in January? Also some extra eye bolts? I broke a couple of those wheeling. I've replace them withh regular eye bolts but they don't look right. I prefer the ones that came with the kit when I bought from you years ago (ring welded to the bolt) look better.

Cheers,
Salue

Hey Juan,
Is it possible to order a hi-ift jack mount for it in the next run in January? Also some extra eye bolts? I broke a couple of those wheeling. I've replace them withh regular eye bolts but they don't look right. I prefer the ones that came with the kit when I bought from you years ago (ring welded to the bolt) look better.

Cheers,
Salue

PMed

received my wooden coffin. with Christmas haven't got it opened up yet but looking at it I might go through three batteries on my electric drill just to get all the screws out! I joked with Juan that it has at least 10lbs of screws holding this thing together. Anyone looked in the box yet? Thanks.

Inti will open on 01/16/17. We want to start the list for next order. (5 racks available for this order).

Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Need a high lift jack mount, extra eye bolts, and an extra set of six Inti gutter mount brackets (the shorter ones) to use on a different truck that doesn't have a factory Toyota roof rack. pls advise.

Need a high lift jack mount, extra eye bolts, and an extra set of six Inti gutter mount brackets (the shorter ones) to use on a different truck that doesn't have a factory Toyota roof rack. pls advise.

Will check with Inti on the 16th and will let you know.

hey Juan my friend is assembling the rack for me. opened the box today and per him there's no paperwork or instructions inside the box does that sound right?
Thanks let me know.

despite lack of instructions sheet we got this thing together. Can't wait to put it on top of my Rig. Going to Colorado to pick it up this weekend after extensive work at Proffitt's Cruisers in Delta, CO. Any of you guys that bought with me got your racks built? here's a couple of pics.

Any chance of getting the rear side pieces and back retainer ordered? Somebody removed mine.
do you mean somebody stole them off your rig? Is it that easy?

hey Juan my friend is assembling the rack for me. opened the box today and per him there's no paperwork or instructions inside the box does that sound right?
Thanks let me know.

I totally apologize I could answer yesterday. Had a really busy day at work and out of town.

I see you were able to assemble it. The racks come with labels to match. I know that there was a Mudder that had a video, will see if he still has it for future clients.

2 ready, 3 more available. Let me know if you are interested

4 racks available, one client backed up due to a family emergency.

NEW YEAR DISCOUNT 10% OFF if purchased prior to Jan 31 2017.

Hey Juan,

Cheers,
Salue

Salue, spoke with Inti... Waiting for the owner to get back next week to let me know prices and if they can make a Hilift mount. Will keep you posted.

Will these fit an FJ 60?

Measurement are not the same. But I can get you one for a serie 60 (I've done it previously)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom