Inti rack possibility! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1 ready, 3 left

Got this rack together and on truck and it is awesome. The guys at work asked me if I'd just returned from Tanzania! no higher compliment...

Got this rack together and on truck and it is awesome. The guys at work asked me if I'd just returned from Tanzania! no higher compliment...

Post pictures when you can.

3 racks available almost ready for shipping. Who is in?

IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG

I finally got some pics of the rack installed on my 96 FZJ80. Here you go boys getting together they are awesome!

On Monday 02/20/17 will have 4 Inti roof racks manufactured. 1 is already sold and 3 available for sale and delivery.

Let me know if you are in.

Got LC 80 racks ready for delivery. Buy it now and should delivery in 2 weeks max.

full

full

full

Last edited:
3 racks available. Ready to deliver.

MARCH MADNESS!!!! 10% discount on 3 racks ready to deliver.

Hey Juan,
Is it possible to order a hi-ift jack mount for it in the next run in January? Also some extra eye bolts? I broke a couple of those wheeling. I've replace them withh regular eye bolts but they don't look right. I prefer the ones that came with the kit when I bought from you years ago (ring welded to the bolt) look better.

Cheers,
Salue

Hey! got your bolts.... will PM you.

Just noticed that you have a lip on the front and rear edge of your rack. Is there a reason why you installed it that way? Mine is installed so that lip actually covers the edges to 'finish' them and making the rack completely flat.

WOW!!! I would've never seen that...
That is not original or they installed it wrong (hope not).

WOW!!! I would've never seen that...
That is not original or they installed it wrong (hope not).

I think it was just installed incorrect as I have those L bracket pieces too. They just need to rotate the L bracket 180 degrees so it rests on the edge to be flat. Easy enough to fix though. Just pop the rivets off, rotate and rivet again! Unless they intentionally wanted to have a lip in front and back?

Another "Indiana Jones Crate" ready to be delivered!!!

full

full

full

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom