random thought of the day... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought of the day.

Self employment.

Looking to pick up some auto/fab jobs.
Also looking to do some yard maintenance and junk removal.

Thought of the day.

Self employment.

Looking to pick up some auto/fab jobs.
Also looking to do some yard maintenance and junk removal.
Hired!

Anyone interested in work on a 99 4Runner? Needs after market steering shaft replaced with Toyota one and rear view mirror replaced as the plastic mount pieces up above are broke. Eventually need rear axle seals done also, but he's saving coin to be able to do that. Pays with cash or Oregon equivalent.

Oregon equivalent....
Even though i am who i am, that term is um, dumb. :flipoff2:

Customer provided parts?
I thought was rather straight to the point myself, but OK no prob. He has no parts for it but will obviously pay. I'm sure we can source them at the new Wheeler if need be.

Rain doesn't belong inside of my rig... Stoopid stereo speaker hackers... PO cut the membrane / vapor barrier and after owning the green 80 several years, I guess it has a leak aside from the surnroof (fixed that for the most part) I tried to fix it but I guess I need to try again..

450.jpg

Absolutely! 2 cans is better than 1. :rolleyes: Besides, I hear the rain is frozen anyhow....large flakes won't fit through small cracks.

So someone or more than one person told me I should answer the phone more.................

5 of last 6 calls we're fxxxo.
Only one call was actually a real person actually meaning to call me. That particular call was to tell me how s***ty my tweaker brother looks. So technically thats kind of a fxxxo call too. Lol

Moral of the story: texting is more betterer :flipoff2:

Anybody remember how to change the time on a VCR?

Hindsight I was better off leaving as is until the next time change.... like the coffee maker, which is spot on for the time now. :hillbilly:

It's right 2 times a day! Lol...........:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom