random thought of the day... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You guys are boring the s*** out of me. A week with no posts....sheesh.

So here's my random thought. I watch tv primarily on closed caption because i listen to music at the same time.
Anyway it always makes me wonder what the point is when background music plays, they detail it in cc.

But if you already cant hear, since cc is for deaf people, its not like you'd have any idea what that song sounded like anyway......

...random thought of the day...

Just because you can't hear doesn't mean you can't hummmm. :flipoff:

then again I have always wondered about brail on drive up ATM's, driveway VS parkways, and why sometimes the sky is blue. Is blue really the fasted color? I don't think so, but some have claimed so. Oh and why does Red fxxxing bull own everything now. I speculate GE will soon buy them and M$. Apple can just move to NY.

You guys are boring the s*** out of me. A week with no posts....sheesh.

So here's my random thought. I watch tv primarily on closed caption because i listen to music at the same time.
Anyway it always makes me wonder what the point is when background music plays, they detail it in cc.

But if you already cant hear, since cc is for deaf people, its not like you'd have any idea what that song sounded like anyway......

...random thought of the day...

Maybe it's for the deaf that used to have hearing?

Mmmm

IMG_20140601_223435347.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom