Trail Clean-up Day! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
YANKEE TOYS THE LARGEST TOYOTA FRIENDLY CLUB IN NE
Justin and I spent 10 hours on the Trails today evaluating the condition of the properties (Swanzey & Troy) We met lots of people, some s/b there and some s/n be there?

I would like to plan a "Trail Clean Up Day" in the near future for the Yankee Toys Members. Items that will be needed are, trash bags, shovels, rakes and gloves basically.
This is mostly "road trash" and it's not from our Club!
The very large piles will need a dump truck to haul off, at this time I'm more interested in the "road sides" the large piles are isolated to one area???
I want to see the interest level in "Our Club" prior to involving any other Clubs w/ this Project?
No set date yet, please chime in if your interested! :)

Trail Riding and picking up trash, then Wheeling!
4 to 6 rigs w/ help w/b more than enough.
I can't believe the amount of trash that we seen, this is not the act of any responsible 4wheeler in our community, but it's our responsibility to Clean-It-Up!

Carnage was the cleanest of all the trails, it looked good!

Last edited:
I will try to make it. Summer is real busy

it's nice to see you leave your name and address w/ it! :flipoff2:

Maybe he wants it back, :D

not to mention his phone number.

Actually calling him might be a good idea. He might have paid a crew to come in to clean up one of his construction projects and those guys decided to pocket a little extra by dumping the trash out in the woods instead of disposing it properly.

I'm available...just need dates.

7/28 or 8/4

Thanks everyone,
I would like to have a "Yankee Toys" banner (which we don't have) and after we collect all the trash we stage a photo shoot! I will post that on the LMFT website as well as the NEA4WDC
this is positive stuff for the whole Wheeling Community.

7/28

8/4

I will notify all involved and make sure there are no conflicts with the dates. :)

Would love to get us a banner but I don't know if I'll be able to get that done that quickly, will do what I can.

Both of the above dates are on event dates but I'm sure not all will make it out to either event and may want a more local day trip.

I will try and make it.

Thanks

I can make a banner, I have access to a full color digital printer, send artwork to krazyfj@yahoo.com

I might be in for the clean up depending on the date,

Tom

Awesome Tom

There's lots of trash right in front of that trail you like!

Your nem·e·sis   [nem-uh-sis]
something that a person cannot conquer, achieve, etc.: The performance test proved to be my nemesis.

an opponent or rival whom a person cannot best or overcome.

an agent or act of retribution or punishment :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom