For Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For the tent

Also in need of lockers / gears for my 40. Just throwing that out there.

What gearing you looking for? I think I have a couple more 4.11 62 diffs than I really need....

Anyone have 3.70 gears in 3rds?? I have one hiding somewhere and another one loaned out..... need a pair I think.

And Kev it looks like you got a regulator? I'm still going to check if I've got one.... for the next person that needs it (who knows!! maybe that will be me)

I have some 60 diffs if you need , 4.11 I think

And Kev it looks like you got a regulator? I'm still going to check if I've got one.... for the next person that needs it (who knows!! maybe that will be me)

Yes, 4 actually. One from Deny (new in box) two purchased out of the US and one traded for from the US. I'm gonna hoard them LOL

Coming out to Alberta this weekend, will have a flat deck with me if anyone needs anything hauled. Manitoba -> Calgary -> Red Deer -> Edmonton -> Manitoba is the plan, willing to deviate on return trip.

Also interested in a 60 series front axle and brake backing plates (or full axle) from rear 60 axle if anyone is looking to unload. Maybe an e-brake cable and lever.....

I have most of those parts your after. I want to keep my front but the rear can be parted with I think.

That means I'm commited to full build before inspection though.

Cool. Can chat when I'm out. I'm in no rush for axle parts, but will need them to keep wobble running ad a farm truck as the others come together.

Before I start looking south of the border, does anyone have 3 speed style clutch pieces laying around (pre 74)? I'm looking for a release fork, fork boot, fork pivot ball, release bearing hub and clip(s) and a tin cover for the driver's side clutch fork opening. A functional slave cylinder would be useful as well. I have the bellhousing, flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disk and the bearings themselves on hand.

Last edited:
Not sure but Paul may have one in his 40's collection too

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

No 3 speed stuff...

I'll touch base with Karol and see if he has any.

Have a trailer hitch for sale for an 80 series. It was bought new for the truck and used one summer before I wend another way with my build and had to remove it. It's a class 3 hitch from U-Haul and basically new. If you are interested PM me.
DW

IMG_20141026_124505.jpg

FREE. Lexus 80 series sunroof visor. Came in the trunk of my truck when I bought it, I think it's ugly. It's got bolts with wing nuts on the visor, but not sure how it was mounted.

20150526_210821.jpg

I found this tire at Pick n Pull today and grabbed it. It is a Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip 37x12.50R15LT. I thought I would grab it in case anyone wants a spare of this size.

IMG_20150530_110002.jpg

IMG_20150530_142225.jpg

IMG_20150530_142234.jpg

IMG_20150530_142304.jpg

It looked good when I decided to buy it but when the cashier went to mark it I noticed there was a chunk missing on the inner rim so not sure if it will still be usable. Let me know what you guys think because there is only a 3 day return on tires. Maybe it could be run with a tube...I don't know.

IMG_20150530_142146.jpg

Anyway, if anyone is interested, $25 and its yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom