For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had one like that. No that I'm in troopy bliss and I fixed my cummins front end I'm all set for wheels

Thanks. I completely missed that ad. I actually bought the black one from Peter in November 2013. Towed it to Tylers in a snow storm, loaded it full of other 40 parts, continued to Fort McMurray. Traded it to Ryan Barnes for some LED lights. He then sold it and now its in Redwater.

I kept the front clip and rear barn doors. Those doors have 1/2" of bondo and couple layers of steel patched in

Accidentally ended up with 2 new 80 series steering stabilizers in my "to install" pile. New in box ARB SD24, $80.00?

(4) SpiderTrax wheel spacers 1.25" thick. I messed up thinking they would fit 40 series. But must be for newer Tacoma/Runners. 3.75" opening for hub.

image.jpg

Wanted to buy...... 24V voltage regulator for a Canadian spec BJ42 (different plug than other markets)

I know they are rare but it's worth asking.

Are they internal or external to alternators?

They are external and originally mounted to the firewall on the right side in the engine bay.

Wanted to buy...... 24V voltage regulator for a Canadian spec BJ42 (different plug than other markets)

I'll have a look thru my bins, I may have one.

So, I looked through the bin that my dad just sent me back up here with from my last visit, cause he is trying to clean all my old s*** out of his yard and seems the 24 regulator I bought and tried to fix my first year owning my BJ42 24V issues was in the bin! Brand new from Toyota, just pluged in to my truck, didn't fix the overcharging issue (eventually found a broken wire from my alternator) so pulled it off, unscrewed it to look inside and compare to my old one, then put it back in the box and sat for 10 years. You are welcome to have it if you like, just PM me your address.
photo.JPG

Last edited:
Abso-friggin-lutely! But you gotta charge me something. That thing is like unicorn hair.

PM incoming.

I think a 45 box is only fair ;)

Ha ha, I would settle for just the sides of a 45 box, but shortened and no wheel well cut out ;) I would even pay for it ;)

ARB Simpson roof top tent with vestibule and ladder extension. Also have ARB pull out awning. It has a new zip on cover and mattress. This was Dean Littles tent that was on his 80 series. Only problem with tent is the main screen zipper is split. Nobody up here can fix but was told that a boat or rv shop could replace easily. Looking for around $1000 but send me a message for pics or questions.

That's a pretty sweet deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom