Wanted FJ40 Right (short) Axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I need a 1974-1979 30 spline right rear axle for my FJ40. Please let me know what you have a price shipped to me in NC, 28573. Thanks, Adam

Last edited:
Hello, I need a 1974 or newer fine spline right axle for my FJ40. PLease let me know what you have a price shipped to me in NC, 28573. Thanks, Adam

It'd probably be a good idea to mention if you wanted a front or rear axle shaft.

If it is a front short side you are looking for, a mini truck, 40, 55, 60 or 70 series will do the trick as well.

Thanks Lowenbrau, I fixed it. I need the rear. BY chance, can you confirm that the 40 shaft is approx. 1.3 cm shorter than the 70 series shaft, which would otherwise fit in? I tghink I might have the 70 series rightr rear shaft as it sticks out a bit further than the left side. I discovered this when I tried todo the rear disc conversion and the calipers didn't fit because the axle was too far out.

It'd probably be a good idea to mention if you wanted a front or rear axle shaft.

If it is a front short side you are looking for, a mini truck, 40, 55, 60 or 70 series will do the trick as well.

the mini front short side is longer......iirc.

i have a 40 rear for sale, $25 plus the ride on the brown truck.

georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom