100 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That one in VA is nice but something must be going on with it for it not to have sold yet.

This is what I would want in a 100 series....if the 60 ever is sold in few years.
background-2.jpg

Alright, alright that was kinda rude of me. I will stick with my original offer. I'll even let you keep the tires and winch/bumper.

Jeremy

While that offer sounds very lucrative I'll pass.
Brock,
if I get a 100 that is how I would like to have it set up. The only draw back to an SUV is when you need the utility factor. Firewood, putting a deer in the back and even carrying gas around. I hate having a gasoline smell in the interior.

that is why corbin makes those neat racks for receiver hitch...i have one that is at my bro in laws he uses for his hummer...but i used it for years on my cherokee. worked great. Plus a heavy duty tarp works good ina pinch too.

I hear you on the 100 setup- I think there will eventually be 3 hundy's fully kitted out in the upstate area.

I like the 100 series but they need additional work to make them as good as the 60 & 80. But those rig are getting old and hard to find in rust free decent shape. But mike you don't like the smell if gas in your car? I figure with all the hot air you put out you are afraid of a explosion

Im gassy.

Wayyyy more than I need to know...

It's all that BBQ

Mike, there is a 100 series at Palmetto Ford across the street from you. I saw it on the used car lot, I did not stop because it was pouring rain.

I saw that about 3 weeks ago. The only problem is that it is Carolina Garnet.

That should raise the price a little, right??

I checked the cruiser out and it has some condition issues and that color is the worst. There is better out the but they sent that car to auction and it was a no sale. What does that tell you

He has amassed a good collection of 4wd Yotas. Most of those rigs were bought either on CL or Mud. Mike could have bought any one of those for less, but now he has bought up everything in NC and is marking them up. Nothing wrong with it, I am just saying that it's crazy that the market has been flat for so long on these rigs and now this guy is kinda creating a false demand by buying them up quickly.

Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom