100 series? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And I thought I got out of high school...to quote Rodney King.."cant we all just get along?"

You told me twice that David had them and I needed to drive to his house to pick it up. I went and he only had the wife's. When mine came in you still said David had it, I just never got around to getting up with him.

I really didn't mean I wasn't going to pay for it. It just seemed you guys are already talking s*** about not picking up a shirt for an event that was just 2 weeks ago. Hell, I have only been in Charleston 3 days since you guys got back because I have been trying to move.

Money is a touchy subject in this economy, and I think Mike is crossing the line when he starts calling people cheap or starts talking about my word. It's one thing to cut up in good fun, but don't try to ruin someones name.

Jeremy

You told me twice that David had them and I needed to drive to his house to pick it up. I went and he only had the wife's. When mine came in you still said David had it, I just never got around to getting up with him.

I really didn't mean I wasn't going to pay for it. It just seemed you guys are already talking s*** about not picking up a shirt for an event that was just 2 weeks ago. Hell, I have only been in Charleston 3 days since you guys got back because I have been trying to move.

Money is a touchy subject in this economy, and I think Mike is crossing the line when he starts calling people cheap or starts talking about my word. It's one thing to cut up in good fun, but don't try to ruin someones name.

Jeremy
Dude I am just twisting your nipples. How can you say that I am trying to ruin someone's name? didn't you start with me basically saying that I am fickled and I buy everything when I have only had one Cruiser then turn around an say that basically Glen is rapping people by taking their money? I am sorry but to me you hurt his business and his name by saying that. then on another thread you said that Home Team was the best or some crap like that. So who has crossed the line? You started out calling me cheap followed by other remarks that we not called for. I could care less if I am called cheap so why are you? Hell my nick name here is Bessinstein. It's funny.
And yes Glenn. I am kicking names and taking ass in preparation for NY.;)

and Jeremy. You are right. i do not the facts. I am just goofing with you and if you feel I took that to far then I apologize and know that some people have a line that should not be crossed and I guess I crossed it with you.

Jeremy, I do have all the shirts (and your bikini top) riding around w/ me in the 62.
You know where I live, swing by before you leave town and pick them up.

HIJACK OVER......(I hope)

Good research Brock but BBQ boy will have an overload trying to look at 300 +

I think he needs to check out the 2010 4 Runner Trail pkg. Looks pretty decent

It is looking like most of the resonsible priced 80 all have mid 100k in miles now and you will spend 5-8k on one.

Hell yeah about the new 4Runner! That thing looks freakin' awesome!

Must be nice.......maybe I'll try that sometime!!!!!!

he has nothing else to do all day at the business but call Glenn for advice and pour some sauce from a bottle in the pot of pork on stove.... :D :D

Yup. That's it. That's all I do.

Mike, you still shopping?

Here is a decent low mileage 100 with all the maintenance done and some mods. Looks like about $3000 worth of good repairs and about $3000 worth of mods for under $16k.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...337-2000-landcruiser-lightly-modified-va.html

Nice color too. Haven't seen too many in that color.:cheers:

Jeremy
I actually saw this about a week ago. I really this 100 and is exactly what I have been looking for. Unfortunelty i still have my Prius. i would need to trade it or sell it before thinking about getting that 100 and I doubt I could sell the Prius before that 100 sells.

Sell LOW, buy HIGH

I have a feeling I will get a 100 series before Mike will. I am going to wait when gas hit 4 dollars again to get one

I talked to the owner of that 100 in virginia- nice guy- If I had my 60 sold I would have grabbed it. Seems the market for restored 25 year old landcruisers is not so good lately:bang::meh:

I talked to the owner of that 100 in virginia- nice guy- If I had my 60 sold I would have grabbed it. Seems the market for restored 25 year old landcruisers is not so good lately:bang::meh:

Based on that new info, I can only give you $2300 then Mike. That's my final offer.

Jeremy

Be careful Jeremy. If you continue to cut my throat on the price you may end up getting some hate mail for your family to read. The cuss words are a added bonus that's free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom