New wheels.....FINALLY! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally got rid of the chrome stock wheels today. I picked up a set of 15" wheels at Discount Tire and put a set of 33x12.50x15's on that I had left over from my 40. Im really happy with the way they turned out and the price was definitely right. Heres a couple before and after pics.
ctmpphpvkgJ3E.jpg
ctmpphpPxX51H.jpg

Looks nice. Do you still have your old wheels?

Look much betta.

Looks nice. Do you still have your old wheels?

Yeah I kept them, I thought about selling them but I may just keep them and have them powder coated.

Dude, you are loosing all your bling!:lol:

I like the black on white look.

:cheers:

much better. very subtle. im partial, because mine looks just like that.

cheers

Did you have any problems with the rear calipers when using 15" wheels?
-B-

OOpps , im a ass......i thought that was a 92..Ill shut-up now!

Did you have any problems with the rear calipers when using 15" wheels?-B-

nope but most likely cause they are non existent:) and he did mean 15's. This is one of the crossover 80's.... while it is a 93, its got a build date of 92 and has rear drum brakes. Just saw it and man it looks good, might have a contender for best build on a budget. This thing keeps lookin better and better, and untill now all he had done was take stuff OFF. keep the deblingification goin man, lookin good.

nope but most likely cause they are non existent:) and he did mean 15's. This is one of the crossover 80's.... while it is a 93, its got a build date of 92 and has rear drum brakes. Just saw it and man it looks good, might have a contender for best build on a budget. This thing keeps lookin better and better, and untill now all he had done was take stuff OFF. keep the deblingification goin man, lookin good.

Youre right, the truck is a 93 with a build date of 10/92. It has drums in the rear which allowed for the use of a 15" wheel with no problems, didnt even have to use any spacers. Im glad it just squeaked in late enough to get the 1fzfe.
I am happy to say that with the new wheels the deblingification is now complete. I took the brush guard off within 25 minutes of signing the title :)

Please don't powdercoat the chrome!

Do you want to sell 'em? How much?

Youre right, the truck is a 93 with a build date of 10/92. It has drums in the rear which allowed for the use of a 15" wheel with no problems, didnt even have to use any spacers. Im glad it just squeaked in late enough to get the 1fzfe.
I am happy to say that with the new wheels the deblingification is now complete. I took the brush guard off within 25 minutes of signing the title :)

Does it have the bigger front brakes (post 8/92) and the 15" wheels still cleared?

Please don't powdercoat the chrome!

Do you want to sell 'em? How much?

If you are being serious, and want to buy them, Yes I will sell them.

Does it have the bigger front brakes (post 8/92) and the 15" wheels still cleared?

Yeah, they cleared, but just barely with 4" back spacing.

I like the look....berry berry nice :D

Thanks a bunch, I picked up an ARB front bumper I've got to get on and Im trying to decide Slee's step sliders or SROR's step sliders.

Aren't you supposed to have a chrome center cap on those wheels? ;)

Aren't you supposed to have a chrome center cap on those wheels? ;)

LOL! You should have seen the look on the guys face at Discount Tire when I told him I didnt want the chrome center caps when I ordered the wheels.

15" STEEL wheels will fit fine on 93+ with rear disks. 15" alloys won't.

If you are being serious, and want to buy them, Yes I will sell them..

I am serious! I think the chrome adds a touch of class to rigs that look very 'trail'. There were some pics a while back of a cruiser on 20' spinners- with M/T tires on the moab trails. It looked sweet! (except for the spinners part).

Are they true 'chrome' (dipped) or is it spray paint- do you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom