Go to machine shop for long block re-build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BigHighBlue

GOLD Star
Threads
Howdy, I'm looking for the go to shop in the Austin area for rebuilding the 2F in my '78. It'll be my most involved project to date but I'm planning on pulling the motor myself then bringing it somewhere for a long block rebuild. Any recommendations or thoughts are welcome. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!

Ben

Ben I have a guy that has done that I can ask him where he got it done he’s about 45 miles out of Austin

Ben I have a guy that has done that I can ask him where he got it done he’s about 45 miles out of Austin
That would be great Paul, thank you. I have some great contacts between here and San Antonio but I'm in North Austin and I'm hoping to find something closeish.

Howdy, I'm looking for the go to shop in the Austin area for rebuilding the 2F in my '78. It'll be my most involved project to date but I'm planning on pulling the motor myself then bringing it somewhere for a long block rebuild. Any recommendations or thoughts are welcome. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!

Ben
Ben I found the shop it’s performance machine it’s got a thrall Texas phone number 512 497 0312. He has done my friends engines (couple of 2F) and my friend recommended him. About 45 miles east on highway 79 close to thrall

Ben I found the shop it’s performance machine it’s got a thrall Texas phone number 512 497 0312. He has done my friends engines (couple of 2F) and my friend recommended him. About 45 miles east on highway 79 close to thrall
Thanks so much for posting. I’ll check ‘em out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom