30th Annual Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wouldn't miss it!!!

So I registered when it opened, can’t wait. Got some fun parts on the way for Hatchet. What’s the ONSC plan for a cabin?

I reserved the cabin at gsmtr 2020. Details below.

I don't think I'll be able to swing the whole week though.

Screenshot_20210404-204930.png

A few of us like going to gsmtr. Over the years, we decided to get a cabin together. We just split the cost amongst ourselves. The reservation is in my name.

Let me know when you need the payment.

I don't pay till check in. In a few months, we'll hammer out details of who is staying in the cabin and whatnot, etc.

I just registered, looking forward to another amazing week at GSMTR!

I don't pay till check in. In a few months, we'll hammer out details of who is staying in the cabin and whatnot, etc.

Realized just now that we're only 9 weeks out from the event! Can't wait a couple months to do sign ups!!

In the next week or so I'll do signups. A couple of people have reached out to me to secure spots already. My plan is to have my motel ready to go, so I shouldn't need a spot in the cabin. To put it plainly, if the motel isn't ready, then I can't go, because the motel is my only trailer to tow moonshine with :lol:

What are people thinking as far as the week? I'm thinking I'm going to be able to do just half the week, probably drive up wednesday after work.

@neslrac @forrest5000 @AJR @SFROMAN @Fort Knox @Ncrunner4x4

I can only do half of a week also.

probably same for me. Leave Wednesday after work.

My plan is to pretend to work on Tuesday but to then say F it and head out part way through the day, and arrive at Windrock Tuesday

My plan is to pretend to work on Tuesday but to then say F it and head out part way through the day, and arrive at Windrock Tuesday
You planning on a cabin spot? If so, we might need to move it to your name so that you can check in.

Half week works for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom