DLC Ride/Shoot - Oakmulgee WMA Feb 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
*Bham folks meet at REI @ Summit at 9am. Meeting at Woods-n-Water in Tuscaloosa at 10:15am Saturday Feb 20th*

We did this ride last year and had a great time. This also lets our West AL/Tuscaloosa guys join us too.

Join us for a club ride to Oakmulgee WMA right outside of Tuscaloosa/Moundville. Deer season will be over and we will explore the forest roads and then head to Brandon's @bamabrock farm down the road and spend the afternoon shooting guns and hanging out. Feel free to bring the family and pack a lunch to eat on the trails. Also, please bring your own guns, shells and a box of clays/targets if you want to shoot .

Here's a PDF map of the WMA:
https://www.outdooralabama.com/sites/default/files/Wildlife/wildlife-management-areas/2018-2019 WMA Maps/2018-2019 Oakmulgee Finalv2.pdf

E6AB59EF-1D25-496A-B144-C4E4EA0D3A34.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm interested if you'll have the North AL guys!

Look forward to it again this year! we may skip the farm and go straight through the entire route coming out by Maplesville. The T-town guys can hop on hwy 82 and Bham guys head to Montevallo then back home from there.

2020 Ride:

Last edited:
Should we meet at Moundville Park like we did last year, or go somewhere closer around Duncanville?
either one would work depending on how many people are coming. We started at Moundville last year because I thought it would be cool for those who hadn't seen it.

I'll be driving up to join you fine folks for this!
Come on up, be glad to have you! What kind of cruiser you bringing?

Also, a few of us may camp that night if you're interested. May help break up your drive.

Come on up, be glad to have you! What kind of cruiser you bringing?

Also, a few of us may camp that night if you're interested. May help break up your drive.
20210205_101022.jpg

Stock height, but pretty much all the armor minus a rear bumper, fully locked.

Most likely won't be camping since I'll have my parents along for the ride (they have a hoot riding along with me).

View attachment 2579351

Stock height, but pretty much all the armor minus a rear bumper, fully locked.

Most likely won't be camping since I'll have my parents along for the ride (they have a hoot riding along with me).
Nice looking 80, fortunately you won't need to utilize the lockers on this trip, but it's a nice feature to have.

I’d love to, I’ve got a 300blk I need to dial in as well. I’m about 99% sure that’s my 1 year wedding anniversary and I have plans with the wife already. I could do it the weekend after if plans aren’t set in stone.
We are set for the 20th, but it sounds like you have important plans already. We'll catch you on the next one...

@MLAFZJ8093 Did you end up selling your 80 Michael? You going to join us?
Hey Cole, yeah I still have it. The way the market has shot up for the 100 series LC's recently, I think I'm just going to hold on to it. So long story short, yeah I'm in! My wife is coming along and may take her 4Runner as well. Where are y'all planning on camping?

Hey Cole, yeah I still have it. The way the market has shot up for the 100 series LC's recently, I think I'm just going to hold on to it. So long story short, yeah I'm in! My wife is coming along and may take her 4Runner as well. Where are y'all planning on camping?
I hear ya, prices are pretty crazy right now!

Camping is TBD right now. Maybe Brandon @bamabrock can help us with some locations and ideas?

I hear ya, prices are pretty crazy right now!

Camping is TBD right now. Maybe Brandon @bamabrock can help us with some locations and ideas?
10-4, I remember that Payne Lake park/campground area we stopped by last time was really nice. Not sure if we'll be camping just yet, depends on whether or not the in-laws will be able to baby sit that night. Either way, we look forward to seeing everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom