McGeorge Toyota shippping discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

voodu3

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.wheelers.com
I got this email this morning and thought I’d pass it along.

5F6275C4-4E1D-4B72-AA70-B95D8D587E35.png

The last time I used a promo code on an order at McGeorge it didn’t take. I emailed to ask why. Soon thereafter I placed another order. When that order arrived, inside the box was a Gerber multi-tool, just the tool, no carry case, no packaging, no paperwork. It was like someone took it from there pocket and through it in the box in an attempt to pacify me. Did anyone else get the multi-tool from McGeorge?

@baldilocks That’s crazy. I’ve had nothing but good luck with the parts I’ve ordered from them.
I also have had a good experience with many orders from McGeorge. The multi tool was in the box along with my parts. Once, they emailed me to tell me I had ordered a part that was not effective on my cruiser and asked permission to correct my order - always good service and the best discount on the internet.

I have had that happen with other orders before. Found tools or rolls of packing tape etc in the box. I once got a Push lawn mower from Amazon that I didn’t order. I wasn’t charged for it and they couldn’t find a record of it. I ended up selling it on CL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom