SOLD FS in ND: 2019 Land Cruiser with OME, Slee, Blacked Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
I purchased this back in September from @Crush 4 . He purchased it in the Spring of 2019 from @Eric Sarjeant and his dealership in Indianapolis (they build these)

Gray with Black Interior
~16k miles (i've put on a 7k miles)
OME BP51 suspension (with a 3rd party warranty!)
SPA UCCs
BFG KO2 on Ray10 rims
Slee KDSS Relocation Kit
Slee Sliders
Alot of Xpel on the front, mirrors, door cups, etc
Trim blacked out
Weathertech rubber mats
Tinted windows
I sprayed the undercarriage with Woolwax this Fall as well
Asking $76k. If it doesn't sell at that price, I'll hold on to it

A few other things I'm missing I'm sure, this was built right with a sticker price north of $105k, less than 12 months ago. I haven't ridden in a late model 200 to compare to the OME BP51, but this rides AMAZING and the blacked out trim looks phenomenal.

I'm going to use a few of the pictures from the original post:
a3800d1d-83e9-45c4-80b7-1f19bc203bc5-jpeg.2082441

b6a0db58-d1c0-472f-a19c-5f541d713eac-jpeg.2084094

044449b5-df3b-4139-a9cb-bc747d57e134-jpeg.2084095

2b106935-3fda-43e2-9a90-7e96d55abba0-jpeg.2082972

d9d653f0-98fe-4875-9a98-3319f6b642dc-jpeg.2082973

Last edited:
Thought this truck was amazing last time it was posted and the second time around is no different!

Someone could walk away with a practically brand new AND built 200 with a $27k discount.

Have to ask- What’s the reason for selling?
I’m going to guess - you want a tundra pickup? Or a Tesla? Or is it bc it’s too nice to beat on?

no matter the reason GLWS

How was the chrome blacked out? Wrap? Paint?

Painted not vinyl!

Jumping in a little late. Crush believes it was painted, but I think this truck was vinyl wrapped. I think

The paint/vinyl is in really good condition - again, only 13k miles

Plus, the front has Xpel on it too!

Sorry - I’ve heard that before about my account. Email me directly at:

BrettAnderson701 AT yahoooooooo DOT com

I would bet that the grill is 100% painted and the only thing that might have vinyl would be the chrome window trim and the plastic around the fog lamps. @Eric Sarjeant can confirm, these things are like kids to him. He remembers everything about them! :) I recently bought one from him and couldn’t be happier.

How was the chrome blacked out? Wrap? Paint?
Prepped at our body shop and painted with PPG Envirobase + clear. Lower fog surrounds and window moldings are vinyl. We paint everything now, but this was done before we had the technique for the window moldings down.
This is an incredible build. GLWS

Basically the price of a used LC, with $15k built in it, and a warranty

Where are you in ND? I cover the whole state and am there the last week of Jan. Fargo, Bismarck, Minot and Grand Forks. Not a tire kicker. Don’t have time.

Courtesy bump for this fine vehicle. As mentioned I worked with Eric S over a 2 month period to align all the parts and vision for the vehicle. 35’s was the goal and achieved while maintaining the luxury feel of the vehicle along with improving the off road capabilities. In my possession it was never abused as indicated by the pics. I think I hand waxed it 4 times in 9 mos.!
Dangler was easy to deal with and top notch through the transaction.
heck when I first saw the ad I thought about buying it back! GLWS.

No longer for sale.

I wish I could say it was a hard decision, but it really wasn't. This is a great truck that can't be replicated for anywhere near this price. I had two buyers at $75k but I couldn't sell it at the price most stock 2019s are going for - it has more value than that.

So, I plan to keep it and make memories with my kids. We have had some fun the last few snow storms and I'm looking forward to summer road trips to the mountains.

DZ655rSh.jpg

qA3Ib6Ih.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words! Reach out to @Eric Sarjeant if you want a similar build - they are worth every penny!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom