For Sale Fairfax, VA 2019 Land Cruiser Black/Black - Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2019-toyota-land-cruiser-vx-r-8/
I bought this lovely Land Cruiser to have some fun in the west, my work schedule does not allow me to enjoy this car yet, it may be a few years. I have two choices, keep it around and drive it sparingly (as I have since purchase in Dec, 2022), or sell it and purchase something else when ready. I have checked and ensured everything is working perfectly as described, I can answer any questions you have.

I have decided to put it on sale..This was listed on BAT and not sold. Modified 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2019-toyota-land-cruiser-vx-r-8/

Build-out parts assessment: (These are assumptions, but the build quality is 10/10). I can share any pictures you want.

Below are a few more pictures. I am asking near 6 figures, will take highest offer, and if I don't sell by late June, I'll register it and keep it. I have not registered it, it's still a 1-owner car.

I just dropped off my 80 for maintenance and will live with that for the time being.

tempImagey3bYNl.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 2.18.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 2.19.18 PM.png

So you put it on BAT which is usually high on prices when it was a year newer and it got to $80k and now a year later you think it has gone up $20k to $100k and you are gunna try and sell it on here without actually listing a price and trying to use Mud like a cheap version of BAT and its not even titled in your name cause you think this will add value selling an a skip title

... oh this is gunna be fun to watch

So you put it on BAT which is usually high on prices when it was a year newer and it got to $80k and now a year later you think it has gone up $20k to $100k and you are gunna try and sell it on here without actually listing a price and trying to use Mud like a cheap version of BAT and its not even titled in your name cause you think this will add value selling an a skip title

I did not put in on BAT, I purchased it after the fact in Dec, 22.

I'd give the guy a break. He's way less wild than regulars we tolerate. There's currently a 200 on here for $175k+. Actually, OP, you may want to reach out to Eric Sargent and see if he'd give you $100k for it. It's a solid build and he seems to have the ability to get top price.

I'd give the guy a break. He's way less wild than regulars we tolerate. There's currently a 200 on here for $175k+. Actually, OP, you may want to reach out to Eric Sargent and see if he'd give you $100k for it. It's a solid build and he seems to have the ability to get top price.
Thanks, will do. Appreciate it.

Btw… that’s the shipment picture from Florida. I have the shipping receipts… I shipped it covered to avoid any damage, chips. I purchased this car for my own use. Either someone will end up with a nice car or I’ll keep it.

Wow… I wonder if they know these are pics of a modified 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom