SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shift knob is going to be ruined. Can check to see if I still ha e a center console.i know I don't have the double lid in oak.

Shift knob is going to be ruined. Can check to see if I still ha e a center console.i know I don't have the double lid in oak.

Thanks. Only interested in the particular part of the console that houses the shift knobs. See reference below. No need to find the storage console.

center console.PNG

That looks like the oak interior carpet and I don't have any of that at the moment

Thanks. Only interested in the particular part of the console that houses the shift knobs. See reference below. No need to find the storage console.

View attachment 2098819
Would seem I don't ha e any in oak. I have them in grey and brown only. Sorry but thanks for checking with me.

I can next time I go back to the shop. It's for the early years and much darker than the oak found in the 95+ trucks

Do you have a rear upper speaker grill in grey. Part number 86269-60040

Ok, I don't have those in grey

Do you have the drivers side marker light?
The little red one on the rear quarter panel? If so yes but maybe only the cruiser style left. Might be out of lx

Looking for a birfield, let me know what you got. Thanks

I am looking for good front door/window (driver and passanger) belt molding? Also, a good drivers door gasket, and passenger front seat lever/control for auto seat recline (I'm not sure what I would need. The forward and back knob is there and the controls work, but the recline knob is busted off, so I have to stick a small screw driver in there to tilt the passanger seat front and back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom