2nd Rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys, I'll be in Boulder this weekend and would love to meet and perhaps join the run? Most of all, I wish to make contacts in the 406 area code. Initially rebuilt my rig in 2004 just outside of San Fransico CA. Finished the rig and married and moved to Craig MT. Within a year I was forced off the highway south of Boulder and rolled it one and a half times. Sure had some body damage, but got it running again in a week. Now doing a body swap and restore to former glory.

350 Chevy power, Aussie 5 speed tranny transfer case. Spring over conversion, 35" tires, air lockers F&R
388 gears in Difs, 2" body lift adjustable shocks.

Would love to chat and get some ideas and find some resources, maybe someone wants get involved. Would love to make friends and trail buddies!
Any place in Boulder I'm likely to find a buch of you?
Thanks

Kraig Bancroft
1055 E 6th ave, Helena MT 59601

925 788 5571
Kraig3265@yahoo.com

not sure there are many members in Boulder. A few here in Helena, most are in the Bozeman area.
I live in the valley by Warren school off York road. Lots of parts for sale at my place.
Paul

not sure there are many members in Boulder. A few here in Helena, most are in the Bozeman area.
I live in the valley by Warren school off York road. Lots of parts for sale at my place.
Paul
Thanks Paul, I found 406 Cruisers web site and was under the impression there was a trail run coming up in Boulder, bet I got the dates wrong.

All right I'll keep looking for the new dates. I'm in the middle of a body swap, retire and back on the road right now. I may be looking for those flat rubber body mounts if anyone knows of a couple somewhere. Spector off roads is out of stock.

Paul
Hey Paul thanks, I'd love to take a ride over sometime and look around and chat. There may indeed be some parts I require! Kraig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom