1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd Rebuild

Discussion in 'MT- 406 Cruisers' started by Big Red Yoda, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Big Red Yoda

Big Red Yoda

hey guys, I'll be in Boulder this weekend and would love to meet and perhaps join the run? Most of all, I wish to make contacts in the 406 area code. Initially rebuilt my rig in 2004 just outside of San Fransico CA. Finished the rig and married and moved to Craig MT. Within a year I was forced off the highway south of Boulder and rolled it one and a half times. Sure had some body damage, but got it running again in a week. Now doing a body swap and restore to former glory.

350 Chevy power, Aussie 5 speed tranny transfer case. Spring over conversion, 35" tires, air lockers F&R
    388 gears in Difs, 2" body lift adjustable shocks.

Would love to chat and get some ideas and find some resources, maybe someone wants get involved. Would love to make friends and trail buddies!
    Any place in Boulder I'm likely to find a buch of you?
    Thanks

Kraig Bancroft
    1055 E 6th ave, Helena MT 59601

925 788 5571
    Kraig3265@yahoo.com

2. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

not sure there are many members in Boulder. A few here in Helena, most are in the Bozeman area.
    I live in the valley by Warren school off York road. Lots of parts for sale at my place.
    Paul

3. Big Red Yoda

Big Red Yoda

Thanks Paul, I found 406 Cruisers web site and was under the impression there was a trail run coming up in Boulder, bet I got the dates wrong.

4. ttFJC

ttFJC

5. Big Red Yoda

Big Red Yoda

All right I'll keep looking for the new dates. I'm in the middle of a body swap, retire and back on the road right now. I may be looking for those flat rubber body mounts if anyone knows of a couple somewhere. Spector off roads is out of stock.

6. Big Red Yoda

Big Red Yoda

That should say REWIRE.

7. Big Red Yoda

Big Red Yoda

Hey Paul thanks, I'd love to take a ride over sometime and look around and chat. There may indeed be some parts I require! Kraig