For Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

okay, so they didnt upload and i cant get them to work. Their is a dually 1 tonne diesel (immaculate), an 1985(?) long box, reg cab diesel relatively rust free, an 1985 rust free reg cab with no engine (rebuilt, needs to be installed). email at global@globalvapor.com and i can send over pictures.

What others? I spoke to that guy and he only mentioned the one BJ60 that the motor was shot. What else does he have?

He had an 84 bj60 as well ( I bought that one with the 82). The others were the diesel Toyota trucks, no more cruisers.

HoffLarr- here are the 2 Bj's

Red BJ60.JPG

Blue BJ60.JPG

Shipping!? A little fuel in the carb and she'll fire right up!

Would be a good hunting rig. Already partly covered with real tree (no trademark for this version) or is that mossy oak?.

anyone with a fzj80 want to be like eric and buy a cx racing header system???? Ill do 450 USD here in town... why USD im tyring to get as much paypal US cash as possible as Im trying to buy some more parts for my LS Swap

I will do cash but prefer paypal tbh

$_27.JPG

Selling my warn 8274 winch. Never got around to installing it and not likely to get another Cruiser soon. See ad and info on kijiji here:

Please view this ad:

Warn 8274 Winch,
Warn 8274 Winch | other | Edmonton | Kijiji

Price: $ 350

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

Does it work? Looks a little dusty. 12V? Solenoids or electronic contactor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom