||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pm sent

WTB: hood for 2006 Tacoma. I believe anything 05 - 11 will fit. Any color. Scoop or no scoop. Cosmetic damage and minor rust OK.

Any body have anything kicking around they'd like to part with? Trying to help my brother get his truck back on the road.

how much for the rt rear door?
Rick, if this was to me: my wording was off. I just have the glass and regs out off the doors. i am still still using rear doors- cut the tops off and removed the glass and regulators.

Last edited:
bought a used GoPro today and the guy needed cash so he through in some batteries and a charger and I paid a little more. They are for some hobby plane or something. two batteries 3S 11.1v 2200Ah, 3 cell balancing charger and a 100-240v ac-12vdc adapter power supply 3.0amp.

anyone interested? make an offer.

I do need a dside rear axle shaft blew mine tonight on the 60, too many hot suppers, if it survived the derby

I have a NOS 9X-96 power antenna and motor complete assembly for $140 shipped or $130 local pickup. PM me if interested!

It doesn't work on 97s or on LX450. Ask me how I know...

does anyone have an 80 series rear locker wiring harness and possibly a locker ECU? I need the plug that plugs into the locker position switch.

thanks!

Is there an extra pair of used fzj80 sliders out there? I'm trying to buy used but the shipping on those things...

If you need to take your garage space back and want to make $$ doing it, please PM!

Looking for a spring pin for front of rear axle. Sheared one off this weekend. Even a older used one in good shape would do.
Also any thought on a gas tank for pre 9/72 replacement? Don't really want to line mine but 500 for a new one is a bit steep, or are the poly ones any good these days?
Thanks

Any Tacoma buffs out there? I'm looking for a right hand steering knuckle for a 2005 4 cyl, 4 x 4 Tacoma.

This part.

Maybe you lifted your truck, and have the stock part laying around?

I've scoured the interwebs looking for the used part, coming up with nothing.

Anyone have any other leads I can follow? Trying to help my brother get back on the road in his truck.

FREE - set of seats from 1982 FJ-60. They're from a truck that sat for 4 - 5 years, so they're a bit funky and have same damage from mice.

Would be great for a wheeling / hunting rig, but not for anything fancier than that.

Located in 01054.

H55f for sale with xfer. no time to get it put into any trucks. $1200
20160916_132442.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom