||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a late 40 or 60 series air cleaner? I need to remove my snorkel so I can fold down my windshield. I had a very close call with a tree last year at Gretchen's.
Pretty sure that Liza and Bob the new owners call it Field and Forest now. ;)

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

FJ60 Chromoly Front Axle Shaft/Birf set-

I've got a set of Trail Gear Dirty 30's for the front of a 60/62. These are 30 spline. They are the previous generation chromoly shafts before they started slapping "Longfield" on everything. They do *not* have the handy little grease fitting on the end of the birf. They have one wheeling trip to the Cove on them and some log hauling around the property. $350 plus shipping or I CAN DELIVER TO COAL MINE.

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Last edited:
subscribed

Looking for a good third member for my 65 FJ45. While inside the rear for a disc brake conversion I found that the carrier bearings are shot. Would prefer to just throw in a good third to rebuilding this one. This is the older style that takes axle shafts with coarse spline ends. Anybody have anything out there? I'm sure I tossed quite a few of these away over the years.............

Hey folks,

Looking for a working gas tank (straps and skid plate too). I pulled the tank because she was leaking. Trying to decide between fixing and replacement. I'd love to find a decent deal on a replacement!

Thanks in advance for any replies.

-- Beej

Need to sell one of these. Have a non-cruiser business venture that is gobbling up cash so one needs to go.

1980 Hj45 Yellow- rebuilt newer 2H. 4 speed. drums all around. new brakes, tires, rims, seats, headliner, and tons of small pieces. plenty of work done. would drive it across the country today. front seats need upholstery, exhaust hangs down but works fine, I did a s*** job putting the headliner in by myself so needs re-gluing. Has rust in the top of the windshield frame and around the inside edges of the roof. There is some bondo here and there but noit much. plenty of original spot welds etc. Some small dings and dents. have original rims and seats to go with it.

1980 HJ47 White- 3 months newer than the other- 2H, discs up front, excellent condition body, underside is immaculate except for one small hole in the floorboard....I mean really clean. starts and idles nicely. Looks to have a rebuilt transfer and trans. Lots of work done. Killer 80's graphics. Removing the kangaroo killer and replacing it with a stock OEM bumper. Ordered a new clutch cylinder and will replace it this week.

Better to see these in person. Not desperate to sell. might do a partial trade.

Since I have to post a price, $20k for the yellow and $25k for the white. or BO.....there is a YT discount for legit YT members.......read into that as much as you can. Would like a 40 or 60 series in partial trade.

13754114_10210288682362136_449256033547897441_n.jpg

Hey folks,

Looking for a working gas tank (straps and skid plate too). I pulled the tank because she was leaking. Trying to decide between fixing and replacement. I'd love to find a decent deal on a replacement!

Thanks in advance for any replies.

-- Beej

I recently sent a customer up to Cruiserparts for just these item.

Folks -

I've got a new-in-box fuel tank repair kit from POR-15. Yours for $50 for local pick up in Greenfield / Amherst / Northampton area. If you want it shipped, shipping bill's on you.

Open to trade for tools and parts for '77 40 series and '82 60 series.

Thanks,
Steve

clearing out the garage so I can get the 80 in there and tie up some loose ends before FG. This is all free, and could be delivered to FG. If there is ANY interest, I will try to store somewhere in the mean time. If there is no interest in the next few days, it is going to scrap.

FZJ80 rear hatch, white, struts are spent but glass is good.
FZJ80 rear sliding glass, both sides, with gaskets, glass good.
FZJ80 glass, and regulators out of both rear doors.
FZJ80 sunroof assembly, motor good, glass had cracked once but professionally sealed.
FZJ80 3rd row seats, gray leather.
FZJ80 front and rear sway bars
2) mini truck/4-runner hoods, good shape, black. One has a bullet hole in it. Pretty rad.
set of mini truck/4-runner driver and pass front doors, with "vent windows", black, glass good, manual regulators.
black plastic truck bed tool box, fit a 2000 tacoma.

i think that is it

Last edited:
I'm interested in the rear hatch if it isn't rusted out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom