60, 80 and 100 Series Emu Wing top hinged side cargo windows. Open until 3/18/16. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put me down for a drivers side safety glass.

Put me down for drivers side 100 series. PM to follow.

The list has been updated and we now have enough to guarantee the 10% discount. I'm going to hold off on collecting deposits until closer to time to order.

I'm definitively interested in the glass pair and willing to wait and all. But before pulling the trigger I really would like a closer view of the locking mechanisim and and view from a far and on the inside mechanics of it all. Not trying to be a pain just want to know what to expect.

Ok I'm in

Savirc / 100 Series / Safety Glass / Pair

I'm definitively interested in the glass pair and willing to wait and all. But before pulling the trigger I really would like a closer view of the locking mechanisim and and view from a far and on the inside mechanics of it all. Not trying to be a pain just want to know what to expect.

These are the best pictures I have available for the locks and hinges.
Emu Wing 80.jpg
Emu Wing 100.jpg
Emu Wing GU.jpg

Sub'd

Here is an update from Emu Wing regarding shipping times and 100 series glass availability. I added the portions in brackets to clarify as this was a response to an email I sent them.

from Emu Wing

"All the aluminium panels are in stock, yes we powder coat upon request and it usually takes about a week.

The [100 series] glass is ready with the supplier - I pick it up this Wednesday.

The 60 Series [glass] samples will also be picked up and checked and all going well an order placed so we have them as soon as we can, at least as soon as the glass gods make them.

We assemble the kits as they are ordered from parts we have on the shelf, they will all be despatched within two weeks of receiving the order."

I'll be 19 and 20 for a pair of glass in an 80. Only interested if 15% discount happens.

So I just noticed today that my rig has rear A/C and has a considerable obstruction on the passenger side pillar above the window. Will the install work on rigs with rear A/C?

Rear air is no issue on the 100 series.

I will get the list updated as soon as I can get back to a real computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom